Vad är Inkomstgarantiprogrammet för nya värdar?
Airbnb is offering new hosts in select locations a guarantee of earnings when they host 10+ stays in a home or a room on Airbnb within the first 90 days. The locations currently include:
- United States—except in Los Angeles, Boston, Columbus (Ohio), DC, Hawaii, Miami, New York City, Palm Beach (Florida), Philadelphia, Portland (Oregon), Salem (Massachusetts), San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Monica, South Lake Tahoe
- United Kingdom
- Canada—except in Montreal
- New Zealand
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a new host (someone who has never created or published a listing on Airbnb) in one of the select locations
- Sign up for this opportunity after receiving an email or by clicking on an advertisement
- Publish your first listing within the Publication Deadline
- Host at least 10 reservations within 90 days
Additional criteria varies by location and Campaign, including minimum price per night, minimum number of completed bookings, and Publication Deadline.
If you meet this criteria, Airbnb guarantees you’ll earn a minimum amount during your first 90 days as a host. The minimum earnings vary depending on location, and whether you’re renting an entire home, private room, or shared space. If your earnings come below the guaranteed amounts, Airbnb will pay you the difference. Payouts will take place 30 days after the 90-day rental period.
Hosts will be considered to be ineligible if the listing location or type (ex: change from an entire home to a private room) changes at any point after the listing is published.
For more information, read the Earnings Guarantee program’s full terms and conditions.