Location, location, location! and on top of that, a well appointed cabin in a fairly private small cabin development. 2nd to None is a warm and welcoming cabin situated in the City of Pigeon Forge just minutes away from all action of the "strip" of Pigeon Forge, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Splash Country, the Island of Pigeon Forge, and much more!
*Taxes of 12.25% are included in the nightly rate as of 10/8/16*
- Policies: Minimum Age For Booking: 25 years of age or older. If you are younger and traveling as a couple (2 people), email me first for consideration of an exception to this rule.
- No pets of any type. Our daughter is highly allergic and any one found sneaking in a pet will forfeit their deposit. This does include service animals. We have two additional properties that are pet friendly for you to choose. Thanks.
- No smoking or vaping inside.
- No house parties.
- No additional guest overnight unless approved by owner.
- No burning candles... flameless candles always welcome
- No lotions, oils or bubble bath allowed in hot tub due to damaging the tub.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm
- Check out time is 10:00 am
- Put trash in outside trash can that is provided
***Airbnb does not collect taxes in the state of TN (12.25% total = 9.75% State of TN and 2.5% Pigeon Forge Hotel/Motel). Therefore, any reservation after October 8, 2016 will have tax included in the rate shown.
Denna värd har 199 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
Love to go places with my husband, Tim and my daughter, Lexi Lynn. I love Jesus, Mexican food and sweet stuff :-) We love the beach and the mountains, especially Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area. Camping and hiking is also something we love, especially in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Cades Cove is my favorite place. We have biked through on two occasions and I feel totally at peace when I am there!