Enjoy a wonderful stay at our amazing beautiful flat in Land Salzburg. Current specials include 15% OFF on weekly rates. Our simplistic yet enchanting apartment sits aside a tranquilizing stream and boasts a large beautiful bedroom, living room, kitchen, and full bath. The drive to Salzburg is 15-20 mins.
Our flat approximately 75m2, very large. The view is amazing as you'll be on the top floor. See 180 degrees of lush green in the spring or summer and or powdered sugar covered mountains during the wintertime. Our apartment is private and secluded in a cul de sac. Our beautiful flat has access to the balcony through both kitchen and living room.
The entire apartment and balconies.
Umgänge med gäster
You'll be checked in and greeted. We speak; German, Italian, and some English. Need a recommendation for good food? No problem, just ask. We can give you the best local tips to ensure your experience is great!
Annat att notera
: Kitchen accessories: pots & pans
: Whole & Fresh Ground Dallmayr Coffee (located in upper kitchen cabinet)
: French Press Coffee Maker
: Classic Coffee Maker
: Hand Mixer
: DVD player
: Toilet Paper
: Extra Bath Towels
: Kitchen Towels (located in bedroom closet)
: Shampoo, Soap, Body Wash
- no shoes in the house (shoe rack located outside of the door)
- NO SMOKING inside. Please smoke on the balcony and close the balcony doors.
- Respect others living and vacationing in our other flats/ apartments
- Keep noise level down to a minimum. Curfew is 10pm
- Treat our home the way you would treat your own home
- No animals allowed unless we have discussed otherwise
- Keep your door locked and take all valuables with you, we are not responsible for missing belongings.
- There will be a $60 fee for every set of lost keys.
- Spices and teas are here for you to use. Please enjoy and feel free to cook/prepare your meals.
- We allow a 8 hour window for checkin, this is to ensure that the host assistant can promptly and properly check you in. Should you experience a delay in travel, please notify me so we may we able to communicate effectively to the host assistant so he or she can schedule their day accordingly.
- Checking in after 7pm incurs a late fee for late checkin fee of 50 euros.
- Checking in after 8pm incurs a late fee for late checkin fee of 75 euros.
- Checking in after 9pm incurs a late fee for late checkin fee of 100 euros
Not much things to know about me. I do like soccer! Coffee is delicious, traveling of course is amazing! Science, documentaries and classical music are a few of my interests. Vegetarian for 12 years. LOVE animals. Favorite food and drink: Caprese, italian cuisine, indian cuisine, Artisan drinks, salad, coconut water.
You'll love our apartment! It's super charming and the location is pristine clean and beautiful!
Motto: Be yourself, live true, and stay happy!