Situated on 21 private acres in the heart of California's historical Gold Country. This Sutter Creek estate is located between the Wineries of Shenandoah Valley and Kirkwood Ski Resort. Perfect for a family/friend getaway or business retreat
The home is custom throughout with 5192 sq ft, open floor plan, 2 master bedroom suites, Living Room, Gourmet kitchen with convection oven, microwave and island. Family room has large Plasma with surround sound and wood burning fireplace. The large master bedroom has large jetted and heated tub and large separate walk in shower. Downstairs is a huge game room with pool table, air hockey and wet bar with built in speakers for your music of choice. Sit and relax on spacious front and back porches and enjoy the tranquility of what mother nature offers. The home was built with old charm in mind, yet with modern day conveniences. The formal dining room boasts a custom built table that seats 12. This home is perfect for entertaining or just spending quality time with family and friends
Situated on 21 private acres in the heart of California's historical Gold Country. This Sutter Creek estate is only a 2-hour or less drive from the Bay Area and approx. 45 miles from Kirkwood Mountain Ski Resort and just 5 miles from Sutter Creek, one of the most popular and well preserved Gold Rush towns.
There is every imaginable outdoor sport, shopping in famous quaint towns of Sutter Creek & Jackson, historic caverns, fishing and many lakes with activities for everyone. Take a drive to Shenandoah Wineries for tasting and beautiful gift shops. Close proximity to local airports, Lake Tahoe, Kirkwood, Volcano and other historical sites. Enjoy the Jackson Rancheria Casinos & Shows, quaint little theatre & restaurants in the evening.
Easy access to property
Umgänge med gäster
Property manager available by phone and email at all times and close by if needed.
Annat att notera
Sutter Creek has many wonderful outdoor restaurants and shops along the main street.
The Sierra Foothill Wine regions has many wine tasting rooms including Amador's own Shenandoah Valley Wineries of Shenandoah Valley which are only 20 min away.
In 2006, Amador County was voted by Frommer's as one of the top 10 places to visit. The area is rich in history, small friendly towns, picturesque settings, outdoor adventures, underground tours, award winning wines and so much more. Come see for yourself why Amador is the best place to call your own private escape.
Only 2 hour drive from the San Francisco Bay Area and just over an 1 hour- from Sacramento.
A choice of activities awaits you in Amador County. The rolling foothills are dotted with quaint communities offering shopping, outdoor cafes, antiquing, and cultural events. The rolling hills provide those looking for more action with the likes of mine tours, hiking, golfing and biking. These hills are inner-twined with streams and lakes for fishing, swimming and water sports.
1. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight on the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2.This home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Please do not move any furniture. You will incur a fee.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed.
5. Pets are NOT allowed.
6. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the home. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Cleaning fee is for deep cleaning that we will hire out for after your stay. If home is not left in good order, you will incur fees for excessive cleaning. Thank you
7. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems.
The septic system is very effective but needs to be respectfully used.
8. NO PARTIES OR EVENTS.
9. SECURITY- PROPERTY HAS EXTERIOR SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.
10. Maximum Occupancy - Maximum occupancy is twelve (12) persons. Plenty of room for parking.
11. Our rates do include the 10% mandatory Amador County hotel tax.
12. Check Out time is 10:00 am. There is a $100.00 per hour penalty if not adhered to. Exemptions are ONLY made with prior approval by Owner.