You will have plenty of room to relax in this second floor suite. This 850 square foot space boasts a large bedroom, a sizable sitting area and bathroom with walk-in shower and large soaking tub. A washer and dryer are also located in the suite. Our home is located on a beautiful wooded 2.5 acre country lot just thirty miles west of MSP airport.
The suite includes a spacious bedroom, a living area and a large bathroom. The deck overlooks our beautiful country setting. The rooms are decorated with antiques and items from our travels. The suite is not child-friendly. A coffee maker and mini fridge are located in the suite for guests to use. Guests can relax on the private deck that over looks our treed lot and pasture. A king size bed and couch are located in the bedroom. You can relax on the large leather sectional is the living area. There is a queen size air mattress available for additional guests.
Guests will have access to kitchen, grill, and fire pit upon request. Guests are welcome to go for hikes on our wooded property.
Umgänge med gäster
We can interact with you as much and as little as you desire. We will be available in the evenings, and accessible via email and phone during the day.
Annat att notera
Our family includes 3 teens one mellow black lab and a black puppy.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly and be careful with the use of fire.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Guest agrees that Internet access will not be used for illegal or illicit purposes and indemnifies Homeowner against criminal and civil prosecution for such conduct.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval, are generally limited to service animals. Note to those with allergies: a dog resides in our home.
7. Parking: There is usually no limit to parking.
8. Housekeeping: Linens and bath towels are included in the room.
9. Jetted tub. No children are permitted to use any tub without constant supervisoon. We sanitize the tub prior to your arrival. Be careful in using a jetted tub. There must be adequate water, but not too much water. Please do not overfill, there is no drain in the bath area .
10. Fire. Candles use is not permitted.
11. Underage Drinking / Illegal Drugs: Guest(s) agree not to allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises. Resident(s) agree not to use nor permit the use of any non-prescription drugs on the premises.
12. Disrespectful Behavior: Guest(s) agree and understand that certain things won't be tolerated, including (without limitation) disrespect of property, property owners, neighbors. Guest(s) shall be respectful at all times. In the event of disrespectful behavior, guest(s) shall be liable for an additional $500 fee.
13. Holdover: Guest(s) agree and understand that they must vacate the premises upon expiration of the rental term date and time of day (11 AM unless prior agreement). In the event Resident(s) remain on the premises after the expiration of the rental term, Resident(s) shall be liable for standard rental rate plus $200/day additional fee until the guest(s) voluntarily leave or are evicted from the premises by the authorities.
John and Kathi have three teenage children. We spend our time attending our kids' events, helping at our church, and relaxing with friends. John likes flying his drone, snowmobiling, and reading leadership books. Kathi loves spending time in her garden, playing volleyball, candy crushing.
When we travel we rarely plan a lot of details ahead of time. We like to try what the locals like to do. We are usually up for an adventure, and will be spontaneous with where our trip may take us. Our favorite place that we have traveled was to Germany to see castles.