Private room with two twin beds and private bath near O'Hare and on Metra line into downtown Chicago. 15 minute car ride to O'Hare airport and 35 minute train ride to downtown Chicago. The bedroom is on the second floor. Beds are firm memory foam mattresses.
During your stay you'll have access to the living room with HBO/Amazon/Netflix streaming, dining room and kitchen stocked with water, pop, coffee and tea. A few restaurants and grocery stores are within walking distance of the house.
• No shoes in the house. There is a storage rack and slippers next to the front door if you wish to them. Please wipe off dirty luggage before taking it upstairs (especially wheels). A towel is at the front door
• Quiet hours after 11pm
• Early check-ins are possible but we cannot guarantee fresh linens will be available before 6pm. You are welcome to drop off your bags, pick up a key and come back later. Late check-ins are fine as we can provide you house access even when we're asleep
• The front door automatically locks when closed. Do not turn the deadbolt as it prevents other people from opening the front door
• Water, pop, tea and coffee are made available to our guests but not any other drinks or food that may be in the house. Local laws prohibit us from serving food and we definitely are not allowed to serve you alcohol
• No candles or other open flames in the house
• Please do not feed the dog, no matter how cute he may look
Denna värd har 239 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
We are young professionals who enjoy nice weekends away and love having guests over.
We love dancing, especially to swing and blues music! We are quiet, and enjoy cooking and watching movies.