Super clean, meticulously decorated with an air of tranquility. Prime location with quick and convenient access to beaches, dining, shopping, theme parks, entertainment, nightlife, golf, tennis, parks, and attractions.
900 sq ft, ground level, corner unit with no stairs, large patio, and lots of privacy.
• Lush landscaping and greenbelts
• Two pools/jacuzzis
• Unreserved parking onsite for one vehicle
• Sofa & chair w/ down cushions
• Leather lounger w/ ottoman
• Large coffee table
• Drop-leaf table: seats two
• Dining bar: seats two
• TV (no cable): streaming Netflix; accepts your ChromeCast
• Computer work station
• Bose audio system (accepts your 3.55mm input)
• Master suite: queen bed w/ memory foam topper; private bath w/ dual sinks, lots of mirrors, hair dryer, and large stall shower
• Second bedroom: double bed w/ memory foam topper; french door to patio; adjacent bath w/ tub/shower and hair dryer
• NOTE: bedroom doors were removed at remodel; if you need a door between you and your traveling mates, the place is not for you (bedrooms are secluded -- see floor plan)
• Appliances: full-size refrigerator w/ freezer; oven w/ stove-top burners; NO dishwasher; microwave; drip coffee pot (auto shutoff); french press; toaster; blender
• Dinnerware: dinner, salad plates; bowls; forks, spoons, knives; water, wine, juice glasses; coffee cups
• Accessories: pot and pans w/ lids; skillets; mixing, serving, pyrex, microwaveable, casserole bowls; colanders; serving, measuring spoons; paring, steak knives; rubber spatulas; tongs; vegetable peeler; ice cream scoop; wine corkscrew; can opener; cutting boards; hot pads/trivets; pot holders; kitchen towels
• Basic pantry items: salt/pepper; season salt; coffee filters; sugar; Brita water filter
• Dining table: seats four
• Full size washer and dryer (iron and ironing board)
• Full access
Prior approval required
• Pets (community has strict leash law)
• This is my home available while I'm away for a family emergency
• Respect my stuff as if it were your own
• No smoking/parties
• Be courteous to neighbors and obey a 10 p.m. quiet time
• $100 lost pool key fob
Easy check-in/out. Just let me know if you need anything.
Lover of beach, gym, biking, golden retrievers, big smiles, hugs, details, movies, theater, brunch, Paleo, steak, bacon, bullet proof coffee, frappuccinos, and brownies. Cheers!
"It's not length of life, but depth of life."—Ralph Waldo Emerson