Next door to Dollywood, 5 miles from area attractions, close to the Parkway, and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. You'll love my place because the views from Yogi's Den are absolutely breathtaking on 2 private, quiet acres! Newly updated with WIFI & premium cable, complimentary coffee set-up, a flat yard. Close to attractions, but quiet and private, surrounded by natural beauty! The proximity to the parkway and Dollywood allows a family to come back and recharge with little time loss!
With the entrance to Dollywood less than a mile from your cabin door, you can enjoy mountain fun and restful relaxation without all of the tourist traffic. Unlike many cabin locations at this elevation, the roads are paved. but the location is private. And, with all of the many Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions within a five mile radius, it’s hard to imagine a more convenient personal Smoky Mountain getaway – no crowded parking lots to share or neighbors right next door.
Yogi’s Den sits nestled on its own acre of heaven overlooking the Smokies – a full rustic cabin retreat, that offers its own version of “Tennessee luxury” complete with three premium channel cable televisions, fireplace, pool table, free wi-fi, full kitchen, plus a relaxing hot tub on a gorgeous “view deck” overlooking Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and virtually the entire Smoky Mountain range.
Yogi's Den offers a year-round opportunity for a meaningful experience - from the springtime Rhododendrom blooms, beating the heat at the Dollywood Splash Park in the summer, fall hikes and blazing scenic vistas, to the Festival of Lights and Christmas at Dollywood, the location of this cabin allows a family to come and go to recharge with virtually no significant time or distance considerations.
You will have a lock code access that is unique to you. Lock codes from former guests are disabled, not to worry about intruders. Upon accepting the rental agreement and payment, a rental confirmation will be sent to verify access, give wifi password, and a fun Area Activity Sheet will be sent.
Annat att notera
I will also send you an area activity sheet and I am available to suggest restaurants, stores, scenic vistas and overlooks, hikes, waterfalls, and area attractions to make the most of your stay. However, it took me 2.5 years to choose this particular cabin. My problem is that once I get there, I don't want to tear myself away from this property! There is a scenic overlook and a front row seat to Dollywood fireworks in the backyard in front of the hot tub and decks! This property is peaceful and beautiful!
- Minimum renter age of 25
1. Smoking is NOT allowed indoors.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: –Vehicles are to be parked on cabin driveway only.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Washer and dryer is provided for use.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the back of the house.
11. Hot Tub: No children permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, please replace cover so hot tub will stay warm.
12. Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fireplace is turned off from May 1st to October 1st; it is non-operation during this time of year.
13. Water and Septic: The cabin/property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Please leave doors and windows closed at all times. TN has a variety of wildlife including lizards, scorpions, rattlesnakes, raccoon, brown recluse/ black widow spiders, and black bears
No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
Amenities Liability Waiver/Hold Harmless Agreement: Please acknowledge that the property owner is not liable for any “bodily injury, or death” caused as a result of the use of amenities at this rental property, except under pure negligence on the part of the owner. Amenities are defined as (Swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, saunas, exercise equipment, small watercraft, bicycles, fire pits, playgrounds, fishing, recreation areas, and similar).
You will receive two phone numbers and we both carry and respond to calls or texts 24 hours per day! Never hesitate to email or call. We are courteous, helpful and responsive to our guests!
We are health care professionals who live in a small town, that has become a suburb of Louisville, KY. My favorite childhood memories were from time spent in the Great Smoky Mountain National Park with my family and I have shared the same beautiful vacations with my children as a living legacy. I love hiking, painting the blazing scenic vistas of nature, reading great novels, and teaching and performing music on string instruments. We are blessed to have this second cabin home and enjoy sharing the blessing!
There are several quotes I love:
Not all who wander are lost. -J.R.R Tolkien.
Let not your heart be troubled. - John 14.
To get the rainbow, you've got to put up with some rain. - Dolly Parton Never give in. Never, never, never, never...Winston Churchill