My place is close to great views, restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, the beach, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the light, the comfy bed, the coziness, the kitchen. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers and business.
This Beautiful Gardenview apartment in Siolim is suitably located for easy access to all beaches of north Goa, the nearest ones being Morjim and Vagator.
Relax and unwind at this elegant studio apartment, which comes with a balcony that overlooks a dazzling pool and the lush paddy field beyond it.
It's for single people, couples, and families looking for a charming Goan getaway replete with palm trees and clear blue waters. Guests from different walks of life will feel at home here. Writers, business travellers, and designers have made it their base when in Goa. Travellers looking for a safe and well-appointed 'home away from home' should look no further.
- Smart TV
- Microwave, fridge, stove, water filter, kitchen utensils and cutlery.
- Automatic IFB washing machine
- Solar - powered hot water supply
- Gated community with 24/7 security (CCTV and personnel)
- Cleaning staff that works through the day, everday.
- Part-time help available on request.
- Clean pool, deck, gym, and lobby.
- Lobby gardens dot the premises
guests will have access to our full apartment, Parking area, Two of our well maintained swimming pools and lobby area.
Umgänge med gäster
I will be regularly in touch with you to help and guide you regarding the places around.
- No Drugs
- No Pets
- Since the complex is meant for residents, only occasional visitors may be allowed. Non-residents are not allowed to stay overnight not are they permitted to utilize facilities such as the pool and gym.
- Loud music will not be tolerated by other residents.
- Linen or any other items from the apartments shall not be carried our of the premises.
- Children below eight years are not allowed.
- Guests are requested to ensure they leave the apartment as clean as it was on the day they had moved in.
I am a house wife. Love interior designing, travelling, cooking, crocheting. Now getting into hosting and now on Airbnb to meet new, good and interesting people.