A lovely 3 bedroom Apartment in a traditional chalet in the peaceful/beautiful village of Ried-Mörel. Ideally located for walking, biking and winter sports. Also a great base for train trips in Switzerland including the Glacier Express.
A apartment located in the top of a typical swiss chalet with 2 apartments located close to the center of the village of Ried-Mörel within 5 mins walking distance from shop, Restaurant and cablecar station allowing quick and easy access to the apartment and other areas of the resort of "Aletsch Arena".
The apartment is fully equipped with all you need to stay and with parking possiblities only few minutes walk away.
- Fully equpped Kitchen
- Free internet/ Wi-Fi
- Use of Washingmaschine
- Ski storage
- Use of outside sitting area covered with BBQ and livingroom with
modern Flatscreen TV with smart tv functions.
- Use of balcony with stunning views over the valley.
- Plenty of games and books
- House telephone
- 24hr access by using a keylock when needed
Umgänge med gäster
Always reachable by phone or email can always use house phone for free to contact us.
Annat att notera
Please note parking fee is not included in the rental price and needs to be paid at the parking meter at the church or at the cablecar station.
- Not suitable for parties!
- Please checkin before 20:00! (as respect to the neighbours in the flat below)
- Please do not leave dishes dirty on last day of stay.
- Internet is provided for free over WiFi.
- Please park your car at the car parking spaces next to the church or further along the road at the car park and don't forget to pay!
- Parking costs Fr7.00 per 24 hours.
- Keys for the cellar are underneath the telephone in the corridor. Please put back after use!
- Please don't smoke inside the flat and use the ashtrays provided.
- Please don't walk around the flat in skiboots or shoes.
- Please keep noise levels down after 10pm so that the neighbours below can get some peace and quite and don't let children run or jump around in the flat at anytime, there are plenty of areas outside to do this!
- In the summer there can be a few flies etc, so to avoid this while keeping the apartment cool, windows can be left open with their shutters closed to allow air to flow but keeping unwanted flying objects out!
We are friendly and professional people and have 2 apartments to rent. We enjoy meeting new people and travelling. Always happy to help make your stay as comfortable as possible! We have lived in both Switzerland and England for many years & speak English & German fluently. Both apartments are in unique locations which we have fallen in love with! We love to share this with our guests. Our hobbies are travelling, skiing, cooking and playing games.