New, beautifully furnished and decorated 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bath, 3 levels townhouse with garage on the bay side of 69th St in Midtown, Ocean City just 1 block from the beach. Within walking distance are great restaurants, family activities, shopping, and night life.
1 night minimum except for weekend and peak season
15% Off weekly rental (minimum 7 nights)
60% Off Monthly (Off-Peak only)
Linens rental is optional but not included
- RENTAL RULES
- 1. Smoking Policy: Smoking is NOT allowed on the premises and only allowed outside of the property.
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. If it is found that more persons are inhabiting the property than originally noted on the rental agreement, the renters may be asked to leave prior to the check-out date and no refunds given.
- 3. This property can only be rented.
- 4. Indemnification: All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- 6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- 7. Pets are NOT allowed.
- 8. Rental Age: If all guests are under the age of 25 years of age, they must be approved by the owner and is required to buy Accidental Damage Protection.
- 9. Parking: The garage can accommodate one car, and the parking pad outside the garage can accommodate 2 cars. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only, and there are unassigned parking spaces in front of the house.
- 10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Blankets quilts, and pillows are provided, however bed linens, bath towels and toiletries are not provided. Linens can be rented for an additional fee.
- 11. Refunds: There are no refunds for late check-in or early check-out, bad weather or illness. If federal, state or local authorities call for an evacuation in the event of a tropical storm, a refund will be made from the date the evacuation is ordered, up to when the order has been lifted and guests can return to complete their reservation.
- 12. All sand must be removed prior to entering the home, and no sand should be washed down the drain to prevent sewage problems. A hose is provided in the front of the house for sand removal for your convenience.
- 13. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: • Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered. • Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
- 14. Smoking: Please be advised that Smoking is Not Allowed in this Property. If, during the cleaning process it is noted that there is evidence of smoking having taken place or if there is an odor of smoke lingering in the premises, this will result in the assessment of a $250 fine.
- 15.Conduct: You and your party agree NOT to disturb neighbors with loud noise or music or unlawful or unsafe behavior. If you allow or participate in such behavior, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit the remainder of your rental fee and deposits. Participation in unlawful activities including environmental destruction, natural resource violations, or public nuisance violations may be cause for eviction.