New, beautifully furnished/decorated 4 BR, 3.5 bath, 3 levels townhouse with garage bay side off 69th St in Midtown, Ocean City just 1 block from the beach. Within walking distance are great restaurants, activities, shopping, and night life.
1 night min except for weekend and peak season
15% Off weekly rental (min 7 nights)
60% Off Monthly (Off-Peak only)
Early Bird Discount (5% 4-7 mon, 10% 8 mon in adv till End of June)
Linens rental is optional but not included
Enjoy this beautifully decorated 4BR, 3.5BA water view townhouse located on the bayside of ocean city. This house will be perfect for your next family vacation. The first floor offers a spacious garage with a private bedroom (full bed with a twin trundle - sleep 3) and full bath. On the second floor, you can enjoy a wide open floor plan that includes a fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertop, a living room with high end furnitures including a La-Z-Boy reclining sofa sleep up to 2 people, and a great room with high coffer ceiling for all your friends and family. You will find 3 very spacious bedrooms on the 3rd floor including the master bedroom with king bed (sleep 2) and private bath. Room 2 has a twin on full bunk bed with a twin trundle, sleep 4. Room 3 has a full bed with a twin trundle, sleep 3. Our beach house is one of the few in the whole community to have all 4 balconies (2 in front and 2 in back), which provides you with ample outdoor seating spaces and perfect views.
Broad Marsh community is located in midtown Ocean city of off 70th St, the community offers a community pool with clubhouse and a community boat ramp for all your water activities. The house is located 1 block away from the beach and major public transportation.
Umgänge med gäster
I will be more than happy to help answering any question during your stay. A local maintenance person is also available if any service or repair is needed.
Annat att notera
FREE use of our 3 kayaks for remainder of 2017 bookings (please mention promotion at check-in. Do not apply to previous bookings prior to August 2017).
15% Off weekly rental (minimum 7 nights)
60% Off Monthly (Off-Peak only)
Personal linens (such as sheets, towels, and pillow cases) and toiletries are not included or provided. For your convenience, we would be happy to offer a linens rental package at an additional cost of $120/stay. This package includes linens for all bedrooms. Also, 3 kayaks with life jackets are available for rent for $100/stay, and also beach accessories package including beach chairs (4 or more), (1) beach wagon to effortlessly carry all your beach belongings/accessories, beach umbrellas (2 or more), children sand toys, surf boards (2 or more), etc available for $90/stay.
- RENTAL RULES
- 1. Smoking Policy: Smoking is NOT allowed on the premises and only allowed outside of the property.
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. If it is found that more persons are inhabiting the property than originally noted on the rental agreement, the renters may be asked to leave prior to the check-out date and no refunds given.
- 3. This property can only be rented.
- 4. Indemnification: All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- 6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- 7. Pets are NOT allowed.
- 8. Rental Age: If all guests are under the age of 25 years of age, they must be approved by the owner and is required to buy Accidental Damage Protection.
- 9. Parking: The garage can accommodate one car, and the parking pad outside the garage can accommodate 2 cars. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only, and there are unassigned parking spaces in front of the house.
- 10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Blankets quilts, and pillows are provided, however bed linens, bath towels and toiletries are not provided. Linens can be rented for an additional fee.
- 11. Refunds: There are no refunds for late check-in or early check-out, bad weather or illness. If federal, state or local authorities call for an evacuation in the event of a tropical storm, a refund will be made from the date the evacuation is ordered, up to when the order has been lifted and guests can return to complete their reservation.
- 12. All sand must be removed prior to entering the home, and no sand should be washed down the drain to prevent sewage problems. A hose is provided in the front of the house for sand removal for your convenience.
- 13. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: • Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered. • Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
- 14. Smoking: Please be advised that Smoking is Not Allowed in this Property. If, during the cleaning process it is noted that there is evidence of smoking having taken place or if there is an odor of smoke lingering in the premises, this will result in the assessment of a $250 fine.
- 15.Conduct: You and your party agree NOT to disturb neighbors with loud noise or music or unlawful or unsafe behavior. If you allow or participate in such behavior, you will be asked to leave and will forfeit the remainder of your rental fee and deposits. Participation in unlawful activities including environmental destruction, natural resource violations, or public nuisance violations may be cause for eviction.