Place just against the church in the quiet part, 2 minutes from Vitosha boulevard. It has a great connection to any part of the city including the beautiful Vitosha mountain.
There are plenty of fancy, common and hipster bars and restaurants just across the street. In spite of this, you can enjoy a quiet and cosy sleep during the night.
Parking is possible in front of the house but it is paid /2 BGN/h/.
It is the very center of Sofia. Two minutes walking from the main street.
My place is literally 2 minutes walking from the main boulevard - Vitosha. There you can find nice bars and restaurants and explore the city.
Highly recommended places:
- Sun and Moon restaurant - vegetarian;
- Kohinor - Indian kitchen;
- Made in Home restaurant - general kitchen;
- The Blue - general restaurant with nice atmosphere;
- The Little things - general restaurant with nice atmosphere;
- Soul Kitchen - vegan restaurant;
Bars and clubs:
- Hambara - let the suspense and surprise lead you;
- The 65 fireflies;
- Kanaal - nice beers;
- Thin Red line - rock music;
- Terminal 1 - night club;
- Tell me - night club
- Jul Verne - night club.
I am Denise. I am a traveller and story teller :)
If you need guidance in Sofia, mountains or other lovely and not crowded places in Bulgaria, i can help you out :)
My place is 2 minutes walking from the main boulevard in Sofia and from the metro station. It is a great location with a nice view of a small garden in front.