- Unusually positioned house overlooking a small pretty park, in quiet 'village' area of Tunbridge Wells. Private patio garden too at the back.
A little playground in the park, & several larger parks not far away.
- Restaurants/cafes/shops in the old High Street & the unique 'Pantiles' only a few mins walk, as well as the hilly Common area.
The train station 5 mins walk. Trains to London (50 mins) & to the coast.
- Trinity & Assembly Hall theatres & Westfield shopping Mall a short walk.
*NOTE.......There can be 2 single beds in the main bedroom OR one Superking bed. Please say your preference in ADVANCE!
*2nd bedroom has standard Double bed, & a basin.
*In bathroom - spacious shower & a bath, + basin & loo.
A 2nd loo is next to bathroom.
*Sofa in living room becomes comfortable Double bed. Dining area table seats up to 8. (Good as a study space too).
*Stairs have bannister & they lead off entrance hall to 1st floor.
*Kitchen/diner opens at back onto small patio garden.
Electric oven with gas rings, microwave, dishwasher, & washer/tumble dryer. Fine to use our wash-up liquid/wash powder, cooking oils, herbs/spices etc. Some basics - bread, butter, tea/coffee, milk are supplied to welcome you!
***One of the things WE love about our house is that, - as other side of our quiet road is the little park (benches & shady paths under trees) - there are no houses overlooking our house.
Access for guests to all of the house (& its private garden at the rear) except for attic room.
Umgänge med gäster
One or both of us will welcome guests when they arrive.
There is sometimes flexibility re arrival time.
Also departure time too, (especially if a Sunday).
We will be happy to help in any way we can during your stay - by phone or email, & in person if possible.
Annat att notera
** Concerning Check-In time (4pm-6pm) & Check-Out time (by 10am) - if arranged in advance with us, some flexibility may be possible.
*It should be noted - there is no 'child gate' on the stairs (although there are doors to all rooms, which can be closed). A high chair is available.
*Wi-Fi does not work quite as well on ground floor as upstairs.
- We would be really grateful if noise generally is kept to a low level, so our lovely neighbours are not disturbed ! MANY thanks.
- As the house is in a short street of terraced houses, although you don't have to whisper, if noise could be as quiet as possible, the neighbours would definitely appreciate it ! Many thanks.......