Come Back Y'all is a quaint 3 bedroom 2 bath island home on Marco. One mile from award winning beaches, excellent marinas, several small shopping areas, restaurants, great views, peaceful and very quiet. You’ll love our place because of the views, location, people, ambiance, and the serenity of the outdoors. Sip some coffee in the morning and spot the dolphin or manatee within a stones toss from the deck on our channel. We offer guest boat trips as well upon request.
Ask us about boat trips!
Yes, we will more than likely be home for questions, chats and conversations and welcome you to join.
Experience Marco Island-from the water.
BOATING WE OFFER GUESTS:
*ALL TRIPS/BOATING CAN BE CUSTOMIZABLE PER YOUR REQUEST*
*ALL TRIPS EXPERIENCE THE SERENITY AND BEAUTY MARCO ISLAND OFFERS, INCLUDING DOLPHIN SIGHTINGS, SEA TURTLES, RAYS AND MANATEES, almost every trip!
We do need a courteous notice for any trip. All trips are on a first confirm/first serve basis.
1) Sunset Cruise roundtrip, is about an hour and half. Out to Marco River, out in the Gulf (approximately 2 miles out) or north on river towards Naples, around Keewaydin Island back to north tip of Tigertail. Approximately 13 mile trip. Leave house at approximately 6:30, (seasons/times change) -$50 (2 guest)
2) Nature Cruise-30 mile roundtrip, Marco Island/Cape Romano/Dome homes/parts of 10,000 Islands/Caxambas Pass etc. that is a 3.5 hour trip. Leave house at approximately 4:30. (Island stopping, shelling, bit of island hiking, dip in the water, and boat exploring) Sunset included! -$100 (2 guest)
3) Naples/Port Royal Cruise-30 mile roundtrip up to Naples City Marina, down a few canals, and a few of the famous Port Royal mansion canals. A view from the water you will not see from a car. 3.5-4 hour trip. Leave house approximately 4:30. Sunset included! $100 (2 guest)
4) Shelling Trip- explore and collect as many you want! A few of our near shore sand bars (tides permitting) hold collections of millions upon millions of shells and collectibles (many rare) of Florida. We will stop, weather permitting at a few near the Dome Homes and South Marco Island, Shell Island, Second Chance Island, Cape Romano, Kice Island, Brush Islalnd, Dickmans Key, etc...6-7 hour trip-$200 (2 guest)
5) Fishing Trip-You will need a Florida saltwater license (7 day visitor) as we are not a charter! and it's about a 6-7 hour day, could be longer/shorter. We fish inshore, back water and nearshore for a wide variety of known Florida legal catches....all included-$200 (2 guest.)
All trips-You bring any food and alcohol, we don't provide this, we provide bait if needed, bottled water, ice, all gear and experience to help.
All of this is contingent upon weather and tides. All trips are subject to guest wants, times could change based upon your visitation time.
If you have any questions let us know.
Brian and Christy