Welcome! Here you'll find a clean and cozy home tucked along a quiet street in the charming village of Milford. The Red Maple Retreat is just 6-blocks from downtown Milford where food, art, shopping and entertainment abound. A perfect home-base for business and pleasure travelers who want a comfy bed, fast wi-fi, hot coffee and close proximity to the highways, waterways, bike paths and hiking trails of southeast Michigan. All this and an inviting sunroom, too. I look forward to hosting you!
When you enter, you'll notice what so many others have before you - this house has "a good vibe". And it truly does. For sure that comes from a combination of attractive decor, lots of light and exceptional cleanliness. But it also comes from all the love and care that's gone into creating the perfect retreat for business and pleasure travelers who want peace, privacy, and productivity, when required.
This house was built to last in the early '50s and is memorable for its hardwood floors, plaster walls, cove ceilings and window-filled sunroom. The updated and finished lower level offers an equally inviting area to work or relax. Surrounding the house are many hardwoods, pines and perennials providing plenty of peaceful outdoor spots to enjoy a good book, work on your computer or nap in the oversized hammock. This home, this space is perfect for families, business travelers, outdoor enthusiasts, festival-goers, writers and couples. The charm, the peace and the convenience can't be beat.
The Red Maple Retreat was designed to feel like your home away from home. To ensure your comfort, lots of special amenities are included:
- Comfortable, supportive beds
- Hotel-quality bedding
- Luxuriously fluffy towels
- Reading lights and chairs in bedrooms
- Laptop-ready work surfaces
- Extra amenities in case you forget to pack something
- Basic First-Aid supplies
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Back deck
- Comfy lounge chairs and table in backyard
- Front patio with lounge chairs and dining table
- Potted plants and flowers galore
- Back and side yard for games
- Yard games
- Board games
- 42" flat screen television in Living Room
- Ultra-fast wifi
- 145 channel cable
- A cooler for picnics
- A collection of books and magazines
- A quiet space for meditation, yoga or a workout
- Yoga mats, exercise ball, recumbent bike, free weights
- Washer and dryer (for stays of a week or longer only)
- Iron and ironing board
and so much more...
Except for the garage and the rooms marked "Private" in the lower level, you'll have access to the entire house during your stay. You'll also have access to games (outdoor and indoor) and a comfy double-wide hammock that's perfect for napping in the very private backyard.
Umgänge med gäster
While staying at Red Maple Retreat, you'll have all the peace and privacy you desire - such is the beauty of renting a whole home. But, if you need help getting settled-in or locating a special restaurant or activity to make your stay in Milford and southeast Michigan incredible, I'll set you up.
Annat att notera
My goal in creating the Red Maple Retreat is to provide a space for visitors that is cozy, safe, convenient and comfortable - the kind of space I like to stay while on the road. That's why I also provide hotel-quality sheets and towels, access to laundry facilities for longer stays and all the kitchen accessories you'll need to prepare healthy meals the way you want.
This home, this space is perfect for business travelers, professionals on an extended work project, remote workers, families in need of comfortable accommodations while their home is being renovated, doctors on rotation, festival-goers, outdoor enthusiasts, families on vacation, writers seeking a quiet place for inspiration and couples seeking a romantic getaway. The charm, the peace and the convenience of the home and its proximity to recreational activities and Downtown Milford can't be beat. I look forward to hosting you!
Check-in time is 4 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Check-out by 10 a.m.
- Please be respectful of my wonderful neighbors. This is a tight-knit community and folks here tend to like things quiet.
- I kindly ask that you remove your shoes and leave them at the door when you enter. This helps protect the beauty of our hardwood floors and the cleanliness you will so appreciate.
- That said, slippers or footies are suggested for your warmth and comfort on our hardwood floors.
- Only the Airbnb guests listed in the reservation are welcome to sleep in the house. You are not allowed to invite other people to spend the night during your stay. Extra guests not mentioned in the original reservation will cause a Request to Depart, plus an additional charge of $100 per person, per night.
- If you break or damage something, please be considerate and just let me know.
- Please respect the check-in and out times. Check-in is between 3:00 p.m. and before 9:00 p.m. To ensure that everything is in perfect order for your arrival, we kindly request that you let us know via text your approximate arrival time. Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. If you are going to be very late for check-in, please let us know. On some occasions a late check-out can be granted, but must be requested in advance.
- For multiple week stays, a weekly cleaning is required. A per cleaning fee of $100 will apply.