Cosy, European inspired accommodation. Our house is located in a quiet side street and is 5 minutes walking distance to Greenslopes Private Hospital and a 5 minute drive from Princess Alexandra Hospital. Brisbane CBD is a short 10 minute car drive and the surrounding area offers parks, coffee shops and local shopping. The accommodation is perfect for singles, couples and small families and we offer super comfortable beds and a fully equipped kitchen.
Our house is a recent newly build but offers some traditional charm - exposed double brick walls, ornate cornice and wide timber skirting boards and trims, finished with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
To make your stay most enjoyable and comfortable, here is a short list of what you can expect to find when booking your stay with us:
* Master bedroom offers a queen sized bed with super comfortable mattress and Egyptian cotton sheets and quilt covers. We offer a standard pillow as well as a latex neck support pillow. You will find an I-pod docking station with radio on your bedside table and a small desk in case you have business to take care off.
* Second bedroom offers a double sized bed with super comfortable mattress and the same luxurious Egyptian cotton sheets and quilt covers.
* Both bedrooms have a large, mirrored wardrobe with coat hangers.
* Luxurious bathroom with Croatian limestone tiles, quality tapware and a heated towel rail. You will love the super spacious walk in shower! The bathroom can also be directly accessed through the main bedroom via a sliding door, as well as off the hallway.
* Fully equipped open plan kitchen including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop and oven.
*Cosy living area with 2 armchairs and TV (free to air channels) with DVD player.
*Polished timber floors in living/kitchen/dining and high quality carpet in bedrooms
*Complimentary tea, coffee, condiments and basic provisions
*Ironing board and iron
*Bose I-pod docking station in living room
You will have access to the entire bottom floor of our home, complete with separate back entry. The laundry is shared.
Free on street parking is available.
We live upstairs with our infant son and mini Schnauzer Chalkie.
Umgänge med gäster
We are available anytime to answer any questions and offer recommendations if required. You can come and see us for a chat or simply enjoy your privacy.
You are welcome to use the shared laundry space and you will have the bottom floor all to yourself including separate back entry.
Quiet time after 9pm-please keep noise to a minimum after this time. Please be mindful of our neighbours as this is a quiet residential area.
No overnight guests other than specified in booking.
We live upstairs with our infant son and Mini Schnauzer Chalkie.