We built our villa 15 years ago: authentic, quiet & very charming. It's great for couples and families who would like to stay more local and off the beaten tourist areas. It’s is close to several beautiful beaches like the Nusa Dua beach, Pendawa (15 min) & Uluwatu (30 min) and local restaurants everywhere & fine dining. If you are looking for a modern, Australian designed space, please look further. If you want privacy, a nice pool and a comfortable Balinese atmosphere, you’ll love our villa.
First!!! map location is wrong. Address is Jl. Gedong Sari Bandung, Nusa Dua. Not Jimbaran)
If you would like to stay in a quiet on the hill in Nusa Dua in a comfortable and a bit more traditional place, our villa might be it. It's perfect for a family of 4 or 2 couples to stay for 1 week or more and enjoy Bali without the noise. Personally I love this part of Bali as it's Nusa Dua..e.g. local yet very connected to all parts of the island. It's not your Kuta or Seminyak traffic jams. Normally we stay for 2 weeks in the villa and start to live like we live on Bali. If I can stay longer, I would. Our parents live on Bali for 3 to 4 months a year on the 2nd & 3 floor. The ground floor has 2 apartments, each with a private access and 2 bedrooms and large living rooms. They share a garden in the back and both the apartments are available for airbnb. This is the bottom left ground floor apartment
Our house was built 15 years ago by our family and combines traditional elements with modern comfort. If you are expecting a fully modern, Australian designed place, please look further. Our villa is designed with Balinese tradition in mind and offers peace of mind and tranquility. The villa has three floors, of which the ground floor has 2 apartments, both with 2 bedrooms rooms and a shared garden. The upper floors are & remain private. The apartments are spacious, and when I am in Bali with my wife & 2 children, we always stay on the ground floor. Our parents and family live on the 2nd floor.
Umgänge med gäster
Our house is managed by our house manager who is available most of the time and can be called when you have questions or issues.
The house & garden is being serviced, cleaned and maintained through our helper & gardener. They have been with us for the last 15 years, are local Balinese and live close to our villa. The house manager speaks English but our local staff only speaks Bahasa.
Annat att notera
First!!! map location is wrong. Address is Jalan Nusa Dua Ground floor, Kuta Selatan, Bali 80361, Indonesia - NOT Jimbaran)
Our house manager and local Balinese helpers (more like half family by now) can help you out with a lot. Like if you want to rent a cheap local car, our house manager can help you with this. Rates are well below the international rates. When we are in Bali, we always hire a SUV suitable for up to 7 people.
Welcome to Villa Benoa. It will be our pleasure to have you in our house and enjoy the beauty of Bali & Nusa Dua.
First, please meet Bruno Kadek. He is our House Manager and your first point of contact. In addition to check in, he can arrange airport pick ups, car rental or anything else. His email is (EMAIL HIDDEN) His mobile is +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
We have a few rules for house, please respect them.
1. Daily electricity budget. Electricity in Bali is a premium and we have budgeted for 65.000 R / day. Which is sufficient for daily usage. We ask you to switch off air-conditioning when you are not in the house, keep door closed when the airco is on. Or switch if off when not needed. If you exceed the daily usage, you will be charged for the additional amount. Please be considered with the electricity. If you go above this amount, we ask you to pay the difference.
2. Please provide a copy of your passport to the house manager Bruno Kadek. You need to register the pasport at the local police station. We will do this for you. Please give 25K / per person + a copy of the passport.
3. Cleaning is happening daily and will take between 9.00 and 13.00. Please inform the house manager Bruno or Katut (our helper) what time is best for you!
4. Any request you have for say renting a car or asking for a good massage, please ask Katut. She will be glad to help you!
5. Our house manager Kadek will be available to check you in. His mobile numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). He will check you in and is your main point of contact.
6. In case we need to arrange an airport pick, please let Bruno Kaded know. Pick up is 30 Euro for max 4 people. His email is (EMAIL HIDDEN) Please share your flight details with him.
7. We provide wifi which is free until data 5 GB. After that we can help you to buy more Wifi data for Rp.60.000 ca 5$ for 5 GB.
8. If you have any other points, please contact me through the Airbnb message
Denna värd har 1 omdöme för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen