An age-old Monarch’s residence, which offers a splendid personal tryst with nature, The Elgin Mt Pandim is the perfect place to relax and unwind. The gardens and the forest landscape are spread across 8 acres of land sprawling beautiful views of the mountains and the some of the rarest birds there are. Each room is different with subtle tasteful colours to showcase the design elements that surrounded royalty of yore. We offer you a deluxe room with an attached bathroom and a personal fireplace.
Getting to Pelling - we are situated in Pelling and the best way to get here from the Bagdogra Airport is by booking a private car from the airport itself. It should be around a 4-5 hour drive.
About The Elgin, Pelling - We take pride in our property, which was built close to the monastery by the King of Sikkim. We offer the best experience since the property itself was built by a local. Our hotel is equipped with a proper dining area, a large garden and a community hall. We also have a library, which you can enjoy your quiet time in. We also have a tea lounge and can arrange for a nice candle lit dinner.
Your room - We offer you our delux room which is best suited for two people. The room has a TV, cable, WiFi and an inhouse tea and coffee maker. We also have an attached bathroom, which is modern though in a heritage setting. The bedrooms are set in the midst of an atmosphere of greenery in the heart of Pemayangtse. The room overlooks the Singalila range with a magnificent view from the windows.The room is quiet, elegant and expansive with an air of serenity, which reflects a typical Sikkimese ambiance.
Housekeeping and Breakfast - Your package includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea for two and your room will be cleaned once a day. Please leave your keys at the reception to allow us housekeeping.
Other Amenities available on a chargeable basis
- We offer scenic trials of tea gardens and the flora and fauna around the elgin.
- We offer an airport pick up and drop service if you let us know your itinerary in advance
- We offer a trip to the local site seeing spots of Sikkim
- Scenic Trails of the surrounding area
- Bikes for rent
- Horses and Ponies on Hire
- You may access your room
- You may access the dining area
- You may access the tea lounge
- You may access the library
- You may access the garden
Umgänge med gäster
I keep traveling around my properties. If you do spot me during your stay, please feel free to come up and have a chat.
Annat att notera
-All areas are under CCTV watch at the hotel
-All meals are included in your package
- We serve complimentary High Tea for the guests as well
- Please use water sparingly
- Lights should be switched off when not in use
- Fire-pit available on request
- Every meal has its own timing, which guests should adhere to