- Very central area, close to Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi, Namba, Nipponbashi, Karahori
- Subway station 2 minutes walk (sheltered from rain and sun)
- Rentabike 2 minutes walk
- Internet, Wi-Fi, pocket Wi-Fi
- 28inches TV
- Yukata pyjama, slippers, shaver, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, hair brush, body sponge provided (all for 2 people)
- Convenience stores, Supermarkets, Groceries, Drug stores, 100yen shop, all within 3 minutes walk
- Good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers
The apartment has been recently completely renewed and the furniture changed, so almost everything is brand new!
EACH guest will get:
Up to 5 days - 2 towels (1 big, 1 medium)
For 6 days and over - 4 towels (2 big, 2 medium)
※ big towel (135x75), medium towel (70x40)
Cups, dishes, forks, spoons and knives.
2 cooking pans, kitchen scissors, kitchen knife and cutting board.
Gas stove, small fridge, microwave oven and water boiler.
I DON'T keep any food in my apartment, not even spices nor oil.
This is for safety reasons, so please buy it yourself if you need.
Once in the apartment you can use anything you need. Just please be respectful of my things and treat them as you would treat your own.
The common building areas (corridor, elevator, etc..) are transit areas only, so please be quite and don't linger/smoke there.
Annat att notera
Please READ and UNDERSTAND clearly the house rules before booking.
- No loud music/noise inside or nearby the apartment.
- No trash in the building public areas (like corridors). Use the big trash bin I provided at the entrance.
- Do not answer the intercom or anyone who might knock at the door. It is not me, so please just ignore them.
- No smoking inside the room or the building.
- You can NOT leave your luggage before check-in (3pm). You can use the nearby station's coin lockers.
- You can NOT leave your luggage after check-out (11am). You can use the nearby station's coin lockers.
- If you haven't checked out, or your belongings are still in the room once your check-out time has passed, you will be charged 1,000 yen (from your deposit) for every hour past check-out time.
- Return the pocket Wi-Fi before leaving. If you bring it back with you or it is damaged/broken, you will be charged 13,000 yen (from your deposit).
- Use the pocket Wi-Fi only when you are outside. The pocket Wi-Fi has a limit of about 500MB of data transfer per day. If you overcome that limit, the connection will become slow. So please switch it off when you are in the apartment, as you can use the apartment Wi-Fi (much faster and unlimited!).
- Return the yukata pyjamas before leaving. They are provided for your convenience. If you bring them back with you, you will be charged 3,000 yen each (from your deposit).
Always greedy for new experiences and knowledge. Love challenges and adventures. Always into new projects.
I love playing sports and many other things.
My motto is: Whatever you do, give your best! :-)