Twazabarn is ideally situated in Appleby in Westmorland (famous for its Horse Fair) in a quiet cul de sac, just a short walk from a great pub serving good food and real ales. The barn sleeps a maximum of six in three double rooms and is a quiet retreat for couples or suitable for families with children over 7 years of age. Part-reverse accommodation; upstairs lounge with vaulted ceiling, beams and log burner with views of the Lake District mountains and Appleby Castle. Good wi-fi link.
- The barn is lovingly cared-for and guests are asked to respect the property and contents and leave it clean and tidy
- Check in time is from 4pm and check out is at 10am on the day of departure
- Parking only in designated area. Please be respectful of neighbours and keep noise to a minimum
- Property is not suitable for under 7's
- No shoes to be worn on upstairs carpeted areas
- When booking, a full list of guests' details will be required. Any damages will be charged for and will be reported to Air BnB
- A standard booking contract will be issued giving terms and conditions
I started hosting a year ago and it has been a great opportunity to meet guests as they embark on their stay in Appleby. I am able to offer guests detailed walking or cycling route information, for all abilities, in and around the area as well as offering help and guidance in choosing local restaurants serving up good food and pubs offering selections of real ales. A warm welcome is assured in Twazabarn.