Cottage on the Lake
Cottage on the Lake
5 gäster
3 sovrum
4 sängar
2 badrum
5 gäster
3 sovrum
4 sängar
2 badrum
Du debiteras inte ännu

Enjoy sitting on the large deck at your cottage sipping a warm drink as the morning fog begins to raise. Have some fun canoeing, or splashing into the lake down the slide End your day of soaking in the sun by having a few drinks by the fire with friends.

Utrymmet

Aside from all the fun water toys and proximity to the lake, the house will feel like and be your own space not like your intruding in someone's home.

Gästers åtkomst

Dock, board games, water toys, kids play house

Umgänge med gäster

Via text phone call or email as often as you wish

Annat att notera

The house has new heated floors threw out, new ac, new heated outside walkway, open concept living dining, new master ensiut with free standing feature soaker tub overlooking the lake. New floating vanities, new glass shower doors, new lights and pot lights, new deck and dock, 2 new bathrooms, new kitchen new everything. The house will likly have 100k of professional renovations And will be stunning.


Bekvämligheter
Frukost
Luftkonditionering

Priser
Extra personer Ingen kostnad
Veckorabatt: 15%
Kommunicera alltid genom Airbnb
För att skydda din betalning bör du aldrig föra över pengar eller kommunicera utanför Airbnbs webbplats eller app.
Läs mer

Husregler
Ingen rökning
Passar inte sällskapsdjur
Inga partyn eller tillställningar
Incheckning när som helst efter 15:00.
Checka ut senast 10:00

Rental agreement and primary tenant must be over 25.
25% deposit at booking and the remainder 75% due before arrival.
$200 dollar damage deposit refunded after departure


Avbokningar

Trygghetsfunktioner
Brandvarnare
Kolmonoxid-detektor
Förbandslåda
Brandsläckare

Tillgänglighet
Kortaste vistelse 3 nätter

3 Omdömen

Exakthet
Kommunikation
Renlighet
Läge
Incheckning
Värde
Användarprofil för Corinne
augusti 2017
It was a nice place. The cottage is nicely renovated and functionnal. Hanover is a charming town.

Användarprofil för Jen
juli 2017
Great location, few minor issues but host very responsive and quick to fix

Användarprofil för Lynn
juni 2017
Cottage directly on the lake, has amazing views! Great to drop in your kayak and paddle the lake. There is canoe, kayak and paddle board for you to use. A quiet area with no noise from the neighbours. Cottage has extensive new updates! Will be fabulous when they put the final touches in. Has fire pit to enjoy the sun setting on lake while having bone fire. Small tight are for parking on side of road. Hanover is a short drive away, a lovely little town to explore.

Medlem sedan november 2016
Användarprofil för Justin
Svarsfrekvens: 100%
Svarstid: Inom en dag

Grannskapet

Liknande boenden