The Owners of the estate have travelled extensively around the world and 5 star luxury is how they travel. They have renovated one of the flats in the coach house in a luxurious style that they would be happy to stay in.
Your own flat in an old coach house on the estate of a Grade II* Listed Georgian Rectory built in 1760 with 20 acres which you can enjoy walking and engaging with wild deer, pheasants, rabbits and many birds.
- All renovated and furnished in January 2017; paint by Farrow and Ball
- High end Sony 4K TVs in the lounge and Bedroom
- Sony soundbar, Sony Blu-ray DVD player, Sonos speak and Apple TV in the lounge
- King size bed in the bedroom and sofa bed in the lounge
- Luxury bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Bathroom with full size bath tub and separate glass shower area
- Kitchen utensils and crockery
- Basics such as washing powder, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls etc
- All utilities (hot water, oil and electricity)
- Bin-liners and bags for recycling
- Hair Dryer
- Dining Table and 2 chairs
- Modern kitchen
- Integrated Washer / Dryer
- Selection of DVDs (Blu-ray), games, guidebooks and maps and books
- 2 comfortable sofas by Willow and Hall; 1 is a sofa bed
- Tea and coffee, plus milk and sugar.
- Salt, pepper, pepper mill.
- Tea towels, oven gloves
- 20 acres of land on the estate that you can walk around including apple trees and pond
- Hot tub (on the property but only available when the cottage is not booked)
- Can be booked in sync with our cottage which sleeps up to 6 people per http://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/17885327 for groups of up to 9 people (3 for the flat and 6 for the cottage)
- All kids must be at least 13; we are strict on this point
The flat is completely just for the access of the guests and is 100% private. The 20 acres of the estate are free to walk to around.
Umgänge med gäster
We are not around that often but Dave who lives in the adjoining flat and helps out can be available if you need help and local advice
Annat att notera
Stairs unsuitable for infirm people.
no noise after midnight. no use of the washer/dryer after 10pm. no hen or stag parties.
Denna värd har 4 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
Hi, Im originally from Toronto, Canada and have been living in London, England since 1999. Im an ex-investment banker that is now a partner at a venture capital firm in London focussed on the game sector.
I live in London with my wife and our 5 cats. I have travelled extensively globally and usually rack up at least 100,000 miles every year with flights. I prefer luxury travel in the best hotels and eat at the best restaurants. And thats the style we have with our properties on Airbnb. Luxury all the way.
Life is short so i try to live life to its fullest and anything worth doing is worth doing well!