We - Emil, Oskar, Susann and Stephan - are very pleased to welcome you as our guest in our (vacation) apartment "Im Alten Stall" ( "In the old stable") in ramelsloh (near by hamburg)
There are many different excursion possibilities in our region.
· The center of Hamburg is about 25 km away
· Old historical city visits such as Lüneburg, Buxtehude, Stade are worth seeing
· In the summer the bathing lake in Ramelsloh is a MUST for "large" & "small"
· Those who love animals and nature have the opportunity to visit the "Wildpark Lüneburger Heide" or the "Wildpark Schwarze Berge".
· A pony court can also be reached quickly and easily (Alter Postweg (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) Seevetal)
· Daily trips to the Elbe (for example Hoopte) and the surrounding countryside are an absolute "must"
· The Jesteburger Märchenwanderweg
· Canoe rides on the Seeve (trips from Lüllau to Horst)
· Excursion to the Lüneburg Heath ((URL HIDDEN)
· Cafe / cake recommendation ((URL HIDDEN)
· Swimming pools in Bendestorf ((URL HIDDEN) & Hanstedt ((URL HIDDEN)
· Fishing lake Bendesdorfer Wassermühle ((URL HIDDEN)
· Buchholzer weekly market
· Midsommerland Harburg (URL HIDDEN)
· Dorfkrug at the Mühlenteich in Lüllau
· Region "Altes Land" (to(URL HIDDEN)
· Gastromy recommendations
· "Horstermühle" ((URL HIDDEN)
· "Zum Lindenhof" ((URL HIDDEN)
· "Pizzaservice" in Ramelsloh ((URL HIDDEN)
· "The Greenhouse" in Marxen ((URL HIDDEN)
· "Greek pharos" in Rameloh (Hinter den Höllen 1, 21220 Seevetal)
· "Zollenspieker ferry house" ((URL HIDDEN)
· Favorite place in Helmstorf ((URL HIDDEN)
We are happy to provide you with a bed for baby or toddler up to 3 years free of charge.
Check in / out
Check-out / Check-out Please vacate your room by 11 am on the day of departure. Check In / Check Out is available from 4 pm.
The entire apartment is equipped with a floor heating - a desired temperature change is possible via the room regulator
In Ramelsloh directly is the very well equipped Edeka market "Knolle"
You are welcome to take a drink - please pay the fee on departure to the kitchen table! Prices for drinks are as follows:
Fl. Red wine / white wine 8 Euro, bottle of beer 2 Euro, bottle of water 4 Euro
Use of garden
Use of the garden is not permitted - we ask you to respect this during the stay!There is a 12m² balcony terrace
In the apartment is an active smoke detector, which is connected to the main house.
When using the 43 '' Smart TV, please note the following: - Use the small black remote control to turn on the TV, Sky can be used with the Sky remote control, you must switch on Sky (the blue circle means on the Reciever Sky Is "off") - via the setting of HDMI 2 you enter the Sky world! Due to the connected network cable the requirement of TV streaming is possible! (Tip: Live Bundesliga is available from station 250)
The radio has a gray remote control. Radio, CD, etc. can be played with the unit well. If you connect your device (smartphone), this is easily possible - press "Bluetooth" via the remote control of the radio and connect your device!
Free use of the WLAN: Passwort: Ferienwohnung2016
Another network socket is next to the couch, just plug network cable into the network socket and off you go!
Emergencies For emergencies, choose the most commonly used emergency numbers: Police: 110 Fire service / emergency physician: 112 (mobile phone number Stephan +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
A post office is located in the neighboring village Ohlendorf
Please use only the signposted parking under the barn
Please note the absolute smoking ban in the apartment - you can smoke on the terrace!
A gas station is located in the neighboring village Ohlendorf near the motorway
If you need a taxi, we can recommend the taxi company - Taxi Dönsch! You can reach the taxicenter under the numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Under the sink is the waste disposal for waste, yellow bin, compost residues (only green waste in the green container - please pay attention to our environment when using it!
Lighting - Leselampe Bedroom
The reading lamp of the bedroom is ensured by a "tap" & "tap"!
In the bedroom there is the possibility of your e.g. Putting on the suitcase - Use the built-in wardrobe simply by opening the right / left door via the "push" system!
Chest of drawers
Underneath the chairs are located for the garden furniture
We wish you a serious feedback about your stay in the apartment "Im Alten Stall" - this feedback is very important for us to develop! Many Thanks!
If something is missing, you have a request and just a question - please contact us directly!
Your family Hülskamp