Our home is a split floor plan with our bedroom on one side of the house and two bedrooms on the other. We do have three dogs of our own but they are off limits to your bedroom. You will have access to the kitchen and your own private bathroom. We are only a 25 minute drive to the Gulf of Mexico and 15 minute drive to St. Andrews. Pets need to be verified before arrival.
Our home is great for guests because of the way our home is set-up. You will have your own private access to the laundry room as well as close access to the kitchen, and your room will be on your own side of the house
You will have access to the living room, kitchen, private bathroom, as well as both bedrooms.
Annat att notera
We do have three dogs that are very lovable, and they are very ok with being petted 24/7 LOL, but we keep them out of your room(s) unless your specify otherwise. We do ask that you try to remember to shut the doors to your rooms when you go out. We do our best to make sure that they stay out of the rooms but just like children if you aren't watching them they always seem to go where you don't want them to
- We expect you to respect our house and our belongings
- The Kitchen and refrigerator are available for your use but you must provide your own food and clean up after yourself
- If you bring a pet they must be house trained and be friendly with other dogs. They will have access to our fenced in back yard
-All pets must be verified before booking
-We offer pretty flexible check-in times but we do ask that we are given an estimated time of arrival at least 1 day in advance
-The washer and dryer is available for your use but you must provide your own detergent.
-We do work from home and are in bed early and just ask that you show us the respect that you expect to be shown. We do wake up early so we will be respectful of you as well.
- If you use the kitchen you must supply all of your own ingredients, apart from spices that we may have. You MUST clean up after yourself.
- If you spend time at the beach we ask that you please shake as much sand out of everything and off of yourselves before entering the home
We are very sociable but we also will provide space. We both work from home so we are out in the main living area during the day. We try to be as accommodating as possible with all of our guest. We want to make you feel at home during your stay, as best as we can.
We are a young couple that love the beach and love to enjoy life. We both work from home so someone is usually always home. We are very adventurous and look forward to meeting new people!