Simple and clean apartment, relaxing, bright and spacious room with air conditioning.
The apartment is in Pitesti also called tulips town, it hosts a Tulip festival usually in mid of April each year.
The apartment is on the 4th floor.The only access is through the stairs - there is no elevator in the building.
The room has a double bed for 2 persons,a chair and a nightstand.
The guests will have access to:
- free Wi-fi / internet
- kitchen ( you can use anything in the kitchen to prepare your meals)
- 1 bathroom with toilet, sink and bathtub
- living room
- air conditioning
- washing machine
The kitchen is equipped with a gas cooker, refrigerator and a table.
You can use anything in the kitchen to prepare your meals.
Annat att notera
I recommend you to exchange money only at the bank.
To travel to my place by public transportation, the best would be to:
- Travelling from Bucharest Airport -
1) Take the bus 780 from the airport to Gara de Nord, which is the main train station in Bucharest. You will have to buy a magnetic card and charge it with 7 lei, the equivalent for 2 trips. This bus comes each 40 minutes.
2) Take the train CFR Bucuresti to Pitesti from Gara de Nord. The price for a 2nd class one way ticket is 35 lei/ person.
The trip to Pitesti will last 2 hours.
No street shoes in the house.