Peter and Kerri offer warm and welcoming hospitality where guests can experience comfort as well as a continental breakfast.
Insley Place is modern accommodation in a relaxed setting. The Guest Room offers warm furnishings with a country feel.
For the comfort of all guests, Insley Place is a non-smoking environment and uses environmentally cleaning products.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning, heating.
Use on Wi-Fi throughout the house.
Comfortable lounge room with TV, a selection of DVD's and books.
Outside seating area and BBQ
Parking available on premises
Your stay at Insley Place is inclusive of a good breakfast, which includes a selection of seasonal fruit/ cereal/ toast, orange juice/ tea/ ground coffee.
Use of Wi-Fi throughout the house
Herb and Vegetable garden
Umgänge med gäster
Happy to enjoy new conversations and meals with our guests or happy to give them peace.
**OVERVIEW: Look, we hate having to lay out rules as much as you hate having to follow them. So we've identified the things that are REALLY important to us so please read them and be respectful of our needs so we can be great hosts for you.**
**Please make sure you read the listing in its entirety**
- No extra guests without prior consent, thank you.
- No parties. This is a beautiful, quiet part of the world, so please be
respectful towards the neighbours and keep the noise down, especially
between 10 pm and 7 am.
- We expect you will respect our home.
- Picking up after yourself in common areas is important.
- We are FIRM with quiet time after 10PM on weeknights, as we both work early in the morning.
- No eating meals in the bedroom. If you intend to eat at home, please sit down in the kitchen, dining room, or in the back yard instead of eating in your room. Drinks can be had anywhere in the house.
- Absolutely NO unregistered guests without prior approval.
- Absolutely NO drugs of any kind - alcohol is OK.
- Absolutely NO smoking in the house and if you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
- If you are staying for at least one week, please ask before starting laundry. (2 load maximum)
- Please always lock the front door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbours.
- If anything breaks, spills, stains, etc. please let Chris or I know ASAP.
- Un-returned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $25 replacement fee.
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit.
- No entertaining. We are perfectly happy having people pop by to pick up our guests, but we would prefer that you not use our home to entertain them. We'd be happy to help you find other places to spend time with your family and friends, for example working out details to pack a picnic to take to the Gardens or making a dinner reservation.
- Please respect my neighbours, no loud music or parties or unknown overnight "GUESTS" or "Couch Surfers
- Cooking. You are welcome to use the glassware dishes and cutlery for anything you've brought for yourself. That means the stove, oven, cookware and knives are to be used for meals.
- Leave behind what you don't use. We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay. If you don't see what you need, please ask. These are for all guests that stay with us.
- Fridge usage and breakfast. Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever. We'll have breakfast and coffee for you. If you have a request, please tell me since we might not have it. There is always fresh fruit and toast.
- Use of our home. You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our yard. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
- Ask if you have a question or issue. The key is, we're almost always here, just ask if you need something or want to know something. We appreciate the opportunity to make things more comfortable for you.
- Please also respect the property and its contents. The owners are opening the doors of their property to people from around the world, and want as many as possible to enjoy its unique charm, so please take care around the apartment.
Our homes belong to us — not to Airbnb.
- "Photo ID" must match the guest it is a rule from Airbnb.
**Whew! Let's do something more fun now. :)
I'm a happy girl who works in a school.
I love gardening, getting out in Canberra and surrounds. I love cooking and learning anything new.
I research to get the best product at the best price.