Enjoy the functional spaces that ensure ultimate relaxation and take in the fantastic view over the Ionian Sea from your private balcony.
Tastefully decorated in earth tones, the apartment features a living room, with a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV, WI-FI internet, fully equipped kitchen , two bedrooms, balcony with view to the Ionian Sea , is equipped with fridge, air conditioning, washing machine, stove and a coffee makers.
A unique and memorable holiday experience.
If you are travelling with family or friends and looking for accommodation with ample spaces this luminous and spacious family deluxe apartment offers everything you need for a pleasant stay.
Decorated in a stylish and modern way it features all the necessary amenities and free wireless internet. You will find the property in a quiet area, yet close to the city center .
Conveniently located in the picturesque region of Pelekas in Corfu .This property is 10 minutes drive from the Kontogialos beach. Melina Bay House Apartment is situated in Pelekas Village in Corfu Island, 9 km west from Corfu Town.
Tastefully designed and decorated in grey and earth tones, the apartment features a living room, with a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV, bathroom, WI-FI internet, fully equipped kitchen , two bedrooms, balcony with view to the Ionian Sea and a fully furnished terrace .Every detail is been designed and decorated to offer our guests comfort and relaxation.
Melina Bay House Apartment is equipped with fridge, air conditioning, washing machine, stove and a coffee maker. The bathroom is fitted with a shower, while a safe box is also included in the master bedroom. Both bedrooms are fitted with hypoallergic mattresses and pillows. Towels and slippers are available.
Guests can find several taverns, bars and grocery stores, souvenir shop, cafeterias and restaurants within a short walk from the property. Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport is 9 km away.
Pelekas Village is a great choice for travelers interested in the seaside, relaxation and beaches.
Whether it’s an experience of a lifetime or a quick getaway that’s close to home, we know the time you spend with your family is precious, so we make it our mission to ensure that every moment you have together is rewarding.
Whether you are travelling with small children, teenagers or grandparents, we can customize an experience that the whole family will remember for years. We look forward to welcome your and your family at Melina’s Bay House Holiday Apartment in Corfu, and we hope that each one of you will find enriching, energizing and memorable Experience.
You are netering the main entrance of the Flat and just in you right hand is the main door of the Holiday apartment .
1. You are required to respect the quite time : 2pm-5pm & 10pm-7am. The House Key is located to a lock-pad box next to main entrance. Password shall be provided with email. The keys are required to be left up on departure at the same place locked.
2. After you have finished cooking - always make sure the stoves are properly switched off.
3. The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
4. Air-conditions operate with sensors, the balcony doors need to be closed well in order to operate the air-condition properly and for energy saving it is essential not to be left switched on when you leave the house.
5. A House Manual will be on kitchen table for you to read carefully.
6. In case of children been accommodated in the House , please stay alert for all house appliance and decorations.
7. Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
8. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
9. Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back)
10. To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C or heating when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
Inga omdömen (ännu)
Detta boende har inga omdömen. Om du bor här kommer ditt omdöme att visas här.
I am a very simple, honest, caring, understanding, trustworthy and kind hearted human being. I believe in the motto ‘Live and let live’.I am fun loving, down to earth and very much Optimist. I like to balance professional & family life. I love travelling, sight seeing, listening to rock music, reading all the latest fiction novels. My aim in life is to serve people without any expectation.