Spacious, beautiful, and private house in Rincon. The house is located at a dead-end street within walking distance from the Beach and from downtown Rincon and its nightlife. You will find, within walking distance of the house, several restaurants, a convenience store, a liquor store, two supermarkets, a laundromat, the Popular Bank, and a computer services center. The residence is located near Villa Cofresí and Rincon of the Seas where there is always music and a great atmosphere.
The house has two bedrooms (both with A/C), two bathrooms (towels, shampoo, soap), a fully equiped kitchen, laundry room, dinning room, a big living room, a fenced yard and private parking. Bed linens, pillows, and comforters are included. It also includes wifi, 2 smart TVs (both with Netflix). The house can accommodate up to 6 guests.
There is 24/7 access to the property, including late check-in if required.
Umgänge med gäster
We are available to answer questions, address concerns, etc. We can be reached by phone or email. We have a person available to attend you in case it's requested. Let us know if you have any questions.
- We understand that things can happen and you may need to add an additional guest. We are very understanding of these situations but please let us know beforehand so that we can try and make arrangements for an additional guest.
- The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have the best holiday :)
- Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the bathroom floor. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- To keep our costs down (and pass those savings on to our guests) we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the A/C when its not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too!
- The two rooms in the back are used to store the family belongings. Please abstain from entering.
- To be considerate to the neighbors, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 10pm. Remember that the house is located on a quiet neighborhood (one of the perks!). Let us help contribute by keeping it that way.
- Lock the doors at all times. This is a very good neighborhood and we would love to make sure that all your property is secured.
- What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy - alcohol is OK.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back). If you do smoke outside, please be courteous and clean up your butts/ash.
Denna värd har 6 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
We are a fun loving couple. We love to travel and make new memories. We enjoy a good hike in the mountains or a dip in the river. Our house is family friendly as we know that is awesome,traveling in family. We love our home and want everyone who chooses to stay at it, to love it as well. We want our guests to relax at our home as if it was your own.