This 2 storey, 3 bedroom/3 bathroom apartment is ideal for larger families or groups of friends. This self contained apartment offers asplit king in the master bedroom with ensuite.Aqueen in the2nd bedroom downstairs and a kingsplit in the3rd bedroom upstairs with an ensuite, as well as a double sofa bed in the living room.
1. OCCUPANCY The premises are let to you the Primary Guest for holiday purposes only, for the said period as stipulated on your reservation confirmation. I the Primary Guest acknowledge there is no refund for early departures or cancellations once the holiday rental has been paid.
2. ACCESS to the premises will be made available from 3pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
3. AGE The Primary Guest warrants that they are over 18 years of age and have the Authority to enter into this agreement.
4. HOUSEKEEPING On departure premises are to be left clean & tidy, dishes to be cleaned and put away or in dishwasher with cycle on. Ovens must be left clean. All rubbish to be bagged. An extra cleaning fee will be charged for properties left in an unsatisfactory condition.
5. RUBBISH Rubbish will be removed daily by our housekeeping staff, please leave your rubbish neatly bagged.
6. MAINTENANCE must be reported immediately. The Guest agrees to allow management or their nominee to enter accommodation to arrange necessary repairs. As we are in a remote area, delays can be experienced with limited access to trade personnel and or parts.
7. PETS are NOT permitted on the premises. (With the exception of guide dogs) Written approval and consent from management will be required prior to signing this agreement for guide dogs to be on premises. Guests will have their stay terminated immediately if a pet is found on a premise without written approval.
8. NON SMOKING PROPERTIES All holiday-let premises are NON SMOKING. Any evidence of such will incur extra cleaning charges.
9. OVERCROWDING of properties will result in the immediate termination of your stay and no refunds will be paid. Number of occupants must not exceed the number stated for the property. A policy deemed active by the Snowy River Shires objective to ensure the safety of residents and tourists visiting the shire. Fire safety, health and amenity issues are a priority in the shire. On the spot fines ranging from $600 to $1,500 per person (per person being that number in excess of the DA approved allowance) can be imposed on tenants by Council under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulations 2000 (NSW) for breaching conditions of the development consent. If an excess number of guests have been using the property without the agents approval then a fee per guest per stay will become payable as deemed reasonable by the Agent.
10. DAMAGE CHARGES All damage, breakages or losses to the property and/or furnishings will be charged to the Primary Guest. An inventory list is provided as a benefit to you. At the end of each stay the contents are checked against the list. Report immediately any Items found to be damaged or broken upon your arrival.
11. LOST KEYS safekeeping of property keys are the responsibility of the Guest. If keys are lost, locks may need to be changed and the Guest would be responsible for reimbursement to The Stables Perisher Management Pty Ltd.
12. NEIGHBOURS No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to the adjoining neighboring occupiers.
13. SALE In the event of the property being offered for sale, the Guest agrees to allow the Principal or their Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
14. LIABILITY Under no circumstances will The Stables Perisher Management Pty Ltd nor anyone on its behalf be held liable for adverse conditions beyond its control. In the event of, but not limited to; power shortages, sewer blockages, transport or access problems caused by extreme weather events, domestic waste removal, any death, loss, injury, accident, damage to or loss of personal property (including baggage) or delay, illness, strike, war, terrorist attack, civil disturbance, machinery failure, acts of Government or any other authorities, acts of God, or any other causes beyond its control.
17. LATE DEPARTURE I the Guest acknowledge that the premises must be vacated and the key(s) returned to the said point of return by 10am on the day of departure. I the Guest understand that the removal of personal possessions by staff will be with due care and that no claim shall be made for accidental loss or damage.
Avboka upp till 30 dagar före din resa och få 50 % återbetalning. Om du avbokar inom 30 dagar före din resa är bokningen ej återbetalningsbar.
Inga omdömen (ännu)
Detta boende har inga omdömen. Om du bor här kommer ditt omdöme att visas här.
This superior accommodation in the Snowy Mountains is situated in Perisher Valley in the heart of the Perisher Ranges. The Stables Apartments incorporates contemporary on snow accommodation features, designed to blend perfectly with the surrounding Snowy Mountains high country. We pride ourselves on providing great apartments for friends and family to spend and enjoy their holidays in the Perisher Valley.