Lalunia has 4 double cabins with air conditioning and 2 single cabins.
Booking price is for one cabin for 2 people, NOT FOR THE ENTIRE BOAT.
Large living room with dining room has enough space to feed hungry divers between dives and non-divers between snorkelling or other water activities, or the whole group after land visit to the Komodo National Park.
Large shaded deck covered with mattresses provides extraordinary space for resting.
Lalunia is ideal for groups of friends and travel clubs.
Lalunia in Polish means a little doll. This live aboard boat is the second biggest in our fleet and offers an upscale comfort during your Komodo diving. Your nights before scuba diving (or Komodo National Park visiting) will be in air conditioned cabins, and delicious meals will be served in a large dining room.
Lalunia has 4 double cabins and 2 single cabins and plenty of entertainment: kayaks, music equipment, TV and DVD, books and board games. But if you just want to have a quiet afternoon, you can spend it on the shaded deck or sun tan on the sun deck. Or just take your time off in the living room.
What is included:
- divings with a diving guide according to the pre-established safari plan
- stay on the boat in a cabin
- full board: breakfasts, lunched, afternoon snack, dinner
- water, coffee and tea
- transfer from the airport / hotel to the boat and from the boat to the airport / hotel
NOT included in the price:
- entries to the national parks
- eventual fees to enter villages (if exist)
- diving equipment rental (a complet: fins, mask, wet suit, regulator and jacket: 20 USD / day)
- different beverages than water, coffee and tea
- diving lamp (5 usd/ night dive)
We are an international couple with two kids: a boy (6) and a girl (4). We want to share with you our lovely apartment hoping that you will feel there as good as we do.