Located in the shadow of Whiteface Mountain and mighty Ausable River this apartment is located on 9 acres of a secluded Adirondack estate.
Veuillez contacter le propriétaire pour une description en français.
Visit us on Instagram for our latest photos: adirondackretreat
Please check the calendar for pricing details for your specific travel dates. Returning guests and current Airbnb Host's receive a 20% booking discount. There is no minimum night stay.
- You're moments from it all: skiing, Ironman, Lake Placid, High Peaks, the Ausable. All on a secluded estate guaranteed to give you privacy and an opportunity to fulfill any Adirondack experience. The apartment is located on 9 acres of an authentic rustic home nestled in a wooded and intimate setting.
- This convenient location is perfectly situated for skiers, hikers, cyclist, outdoor enthusiasts, and athletes training and participating in the Lake Placid Ironman. Minutes away are the Adirondack High Peaks, and key cycling routes throughout Essex County. The property is located with a commanding view of Whiteface and borders the mighty Ausable River.
- The apartment includes cotton linens, Woolrich blankets and down comforters providing you a cozy sleep experience in your George Jacques custom made beds. A healthy supply of Turkish towels and high-end body/hair products round out supplies to keep comfort levels high.
- Amenities include a full kitchen with appliances (full range, microwave, toaster oven, refrigerator, Keurig) that provide high end basics for meal preparation.
- This unique property includes secure storage for your gear/bike/skis/gear in the garage.
-The apartment includes a glass shower and changing room/ lavatory area, sitting room and eat-in kitchen for hearty Adirondack meals.
- For electronics there's a Logitech UE Boom for listening to your own music or stream Pandora and a HDTV.
- Wireless internet is included.
- There is an ample sampling of coffees, teas and hot chocolates for the Keurig machine.
- The owner will check you in.
- Access to home's "grounds" with beaver pond, hammock, stone deck with Adirondack chairs and picnic table.
- Custom requests welcome: need something special in your room, access to a computer, VoIP, printer or international calls? If you expect it in a luxury boutique hotel, I will try to have it for you.
- Given the rustic setting of this property the apartment is not suitable for children.
The apartment is located above a stand-alone garage and offers complete privacy. Please feel free to utilize the gas grill, hammocks or west facing stone patio that will give memorable sunsets.
Umgänge med gäster
Generally available if you need something to make your stay more comfortable; or, if you need additional information. Please feel free to set the tempo for our interaction as your privacy and enjoyment are paramount to me.
Annat att notera
- Driveway in the winter: Check in with me about snow/freezing rain conditions before your arrival. The driveway can sometimes be tricky during storms or after heavy snow accumulation.
- Quiet time after 9.00 PM
- Absolutely no smoking on the property: inside or outside.
- No open flames
- All occupants must be at least 25 years old and it is the responsible of the booking party to verify the ages of all parties
- Reservations are subject to cancellation if the arriving party is greater than the original reservation. For example, original reservation is made for two people and you arrive with four individuals.
- Shoes, bike shoes with cleats, hiking boots off at the door
- No wet suits inside (drying area available)
- No bikes inside (secure storage available)
- No ski irons or waxing inside
- Place empty recyclables in the separate trash area, and
- Please leave with a smile and happy memories