This historic home is in one of Cape Town’s safest suburbs and is within easy walking distance to the center of town, many restaurants and the city bus route. The house is decorated in a classic but slightly quirky style with the work of many local artists hanging on the walls.
Bedrooms are upstairs on the first fooor where there is a stunning view of the city from the spacious upstairs balcony which is at guest’s disposal. TV and coffee/tea-facilities are in a guest lounge.
Ej tillgänglig: Brandvarnare
Ej tillgänglig: Kolmonoxid-detektor
Inga omdömen (ännu)
Saker att tänka på
- Husdjur bor i fastigheten - A squad of characterful daschunds greet guests with some friendly barking.
- Begränsningar gällande bekvämligheter - During drought conditions, guests are requested to shower rather than bathing.
- Ingen parkering på egendomen - Wide street parking. No charge.
- Måste gå i trappor - First floor rooms Up a flight of stairs.
- Vissa utrymmen delas - Depending on the room occupied, the owners may be encountered while traversing the house.