- Guests - 6/7 people.
- Minimum stay - 3 nights (off-peak) & 7 nights (peak)
- 5 minutes walk from beach.
- 10 minutes walk from village, shops, pubs & restaurants.
- Activities: famous walking trails, golfing, fishing, cycling & diving.
*Electricity and heating oil are extras and are charged based on actual usage and meter readings. Rates provided in guest book upon arrival.
*July/August change-over only on Saturday. Minimum 7-day bookings.
Ideal location for exploring the sights of West Cork: Bantry, Garnish Island, Glengarriff, Mizen Head, The Goats Pass, Bere Island, Schull, Ballydehob, Baltimore, Sherkin Island, Cape Clear Island, Skibbereen, Lough Hyne & many many more on The Wild Atlantic Way.
Whole house & large garden with stunning sea & mountain views available to guests.
Umgänge med gäster
Host contactable on telephone during guests' stay.
Annat att notera
Amenities: Children's play area with swings & slides, swimming at Kilcrohane pier, shops, pubs, restaurants and bike hire all within walking distance from the house.
- Pet friendly.
- Please leave property as you find it.