• Private studio apartment in the heart of Soho
• Can easily accommodate 2 to 3 people
• Located in the center of the quaint NYC area, called Nolita
• On every block we have lots of high end shops, coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
• Three blocks from the subway, walkable to all over the lower east side, greenwich village, west village, NYU, and east village.
• My cat, Nina, lives here with me and any guest that books will be living with her and will need to feed her each morning.
Private, quiet studio apatrment on the top floor of a fifth floor walk up, fast wifi, and printer ready to go. The room is perched high up and in the back of the building so you don't get street noise. Private bathroom with shower and tub. Eat in kitchen with an island and stools to sit at.
Private studio apartment has keys for a private entrance, a roof top terrace that I share with two neighbors (my cat, Nina, is not allowed outside on it, she could fall).
Umgänge med gäster
I am available to answer any questions by phone, as I will be traveling out of town during this time. I have many maps and guides available in case you need ideas of where to go, but you'll have full access to the apartment all to yourself, so you can just text me if you need anything. I'll have a friend in town who is available for any emergencies.
Annat att notera
We try to keep it kind of quiet in the apartment, but all of the neighbors are friends and look out for each other. It is a pretty chill vibe up here, definitely not suitable for parties, just mellow people looking for a nice vacation in the heart of the city.
*Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am.
*Guest will be charged a $75 fee if their key is missing after their stay.
*Please note that this is not a party apartment. NYC can be a loud place, and we value of this place is the serenity and the views, so we are very respectful of our neighbors. Please be as well.