Located in a suburb of Nuremberg, the 90 s.qm large & 3 room apartment (1st floor) can accommodate 4 persons & has 2 balconies. Next S-Bahn station for public transport reachable in about 3 min walking distance. With S-Bahn you can reach Nuremberg-Downtown (~10 min, S-Bahn), Airport (~25 min, S-Bahn, U-Bahn), Fair (~26 min, S-Bahn, U-Bahn), Ansbach (~32 min, S-Bahn), Südwestpark (~5 min, S-Bahn) & also the Playmobil Funpark (~10 min, car). Parking is possible also at & in front of the property.
90 sq.m, 3 room apartment in a calm area.
Direct access to the public transport (3 min walk to the S-Bahn station)
1) Large: 2 beds + 2 closets
2) Small: 1 bed + 1 closet
b) Living room
Sofa bed or if desired also a air bed
c) Bathroom with bathtub and shower set
d) 2 balconies
Places for smoking
Oven, fridge, freezing compartment, microwave, coffeemachine
Umgänge med gäster
For any questions I am available during your stay, also in the contact of course in advance of your arrival as well as after your depature. This can be by mail, phone or of course in personal discussion.
The apartment is your own during your stay.
I am personally living one floor below.
Annat att notera
-Parking lots available (free public parking spaces in front of the property)
- Near the apartment is a bakery with a small general store
- A small store for vegetables is also nearby
- No smoking inside of the apartment (only at the balconies)
- No partys
- No overnight guests without previous approval from your host
-Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property
- No pets
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair
- If lights are not needed especially while not being at the apartment, please ensure to switch them off
- Windows as well as the doors to the balconies have to be closed if you are not at the apartment
- Return all keys at your depature
Hi together, I'm Christoph and living in Oberasbach, a town near Nuremberg which can be reached within 10 min by S-Bahn.
In my free time I prefer meeting friends, traveling, learning languages and to make music in a Big Band.
Traveling ranges from short hiking tours to visiting other citys to "regular" country visits as well as up to back-packing in other countries.
Because of the experiences made, I am also looking forward to accommodate and help travellers - especially because I am also working in an international environment.