Doreen, Thank you for your review, (FINALLY a 1-STAR review!)
Bad reviews may come, BUT, let them be HONEST, Your difficult to serve:
* Here is my humble submission:
* I have OVER 80 reviews in 4 years, serving numerous amazing guests from all over..
* Amazingly, so far, we have OVER '52' reviews as straight '5-Stars' in ALL areas,
17 are '4-Stars', 9 are 3-Stars, 1 is a 2-star &
* ONLY one '1-Star'' which is yours. * I do respect, but disagree with your views, We do a very decent job providing a nice place for ALL travellers, but i assure you we will try harder, that's my Ethos.
- Lets be honest: You are upset because we didn't let you owe for unofficially extending your original 2-day stay &insisted you pay us via airbnb for extra days, the correct thing to do. You became elusive when asked this. I also came round, but you wouldn't answer my calls to your apartment line, I then resorted to sending messages on airbnb platform to you for contact, ALL ignored by you. (Please do check your inbox for simple confirmation) Also my PERSONAL mobile is on my listing which you had, but you never called me if things really were that bad, which is UNUSUAL.
- When finally the staff demanded payment, you grudgingly paid them cash for that extra night, then told them you gave this review & then left next morning.
We love serving people & providing a clean, safe & trusted place, but its important you follow rules, be nice & courteous to people serving, especially if they don't accept offers you may make. We are humans too.
* I sincerely Wish you a good visit to Lagos, & I will reflect on your stay & comments & 1-Star & ensure We use the experience to get better.