Easy access to downtown while still close to O'Hare! Your private wing of the house for undisturbed access during your stay, 15 min drive to O'Hare and 35 min train ride to middle of Chicago. Also close to Rosemont attractions.
• Queen bed with firm memory foam mattress plus futons for extra guests
• Access to kitchen with water, pop, coffee and tea, dining room and common living room
• A few restaurants and grocery stores are within walking distance
• Late check-ins welcome
• Parking available
• No shoes in the house. Please use the storage rack next to the front door and slippers if you wish
• Early check-ins are not guaranteed a clean bed will be available due to the time it takes to clean and put on fresh linens between guests. You are able to use the common rooms in the house or drop off your bags until your bed is ready. If you wish to check out after noon your belongings need to be moved out of the room so we can start cleaning
• The front door is always locked. Please do not turn the deadbolt as it prevents other people from opening the front door
• Water, pop, tea and coffee are made available to our guests but not any other drinks or food that may be in the house. Local laws prohibit us from serving food and we definitely are not allowed to serve you alcohol
• No candles or other open flames in the house
• Please do not feed the dog, no matter how cute he may look
Denna värd har 189 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
We are young professionals who enjoy nice weekends away and love having guests over.
We love dancing, especially to swing and blues music! We are quiet, and enjoy cooking and watching movies.