Sit down. Sit back. Put your feet up. And live it up!
Otherworldly, yet a veritable home from home, this quaint, contemporary and creative north-facing studio is chilled in summer and perfect for lazing about after exploring the city.
It's also the perfect stop, en route with me on a guided Kruger Safari.
I'm mostly on the road as travel guide in Swaziland, Mozambique and the Kruger National Park. When not on the road I'm a few blocks away hosting an urban adventure.
During my time away from home:
1. You are your own responsibility.
2. Embrace consciousness and a sense of love and being when in my home.
3. Stove and appliances unplugged when you check out.
3. Adore the plants and water them when you sense they feel dehydrated.
4. Dispose filter coffee residue in the glass container provided. Blocked kitchen drains are another issue, single (unhandy) women struggle to deal with.
5. Have fun and be one with the neighbourhood and nightlife!
Avboka upp till 5 dagar före din resa och få en full återbetalning. Om du avbokar inom 5 dagar före din resa är den första natten ej återbetalningsbar, men 50 % av kostnaden för de återstående nätterna kommer att återbetalas.
Denna värd har 21 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
Endless explorer with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and adventure.
Plugged in. Innovator, creator, self—starter. Lover of nature. Follower of the teachings of life.
Chasing personal freedom and the sun since inception.
Professional Tour Provider - Kruger National Park Safaris and Johannesburg Inner City Experiences.
If you really want to know what I’m about, invite me for a chat at a restaurant or some such place. I’ll pick the tab while you pick my brains with your requirements for your Authentic South African Adventure.