This loft-like one-bedroom apartment is attached to our home and has its own driveway, deck and entrance. Situated on a three-acre property with woods and an organic garden, you'll have privacy with great dining and amenities just down the street. Ask about long term rental discount.
You'll sleep well in this comfortable, large one-bedroom private apartment attached to our home (over the garage). The bedroom is cosy and private and the large open living space is filled with natural light. The bedroom has a queen size tempurpedic bed and the living room has a sofa bed and a daybed for an additional 2 people.
The bathroom has a jacuzzi tub / shower. The kitchen has a four-burner stove, toaster oven and microwave and full size fridge. The apartment has its own deck, private parking and a private entrance.
Our property has an organic vegetable garden that you are welcome to share and a flock of laying hens that will entertain you.
Guests have access to the three-acre property at your own risk. If there's anything you need, you are welcome to come to the main house and we will make sure you are accommodated. Laundry room is available on a limited basis upon request.
Umgänge med gäster
One of us will always be home to welcome our guests upon arrival and show you around. We are always happy to offer visiting tips and occasionally invite guests to join us for a drink or a shared meal on our terrace.
Annat att notera
We have two dogs who are very friendly and trained to an invisible fence outdoors. Please allow us to introduce you to them before petting them, especially if you have kids. Some children may not be familiar with dog behavior and we want to make sure they are properly introduced.
• No smoking in the apartment, no pets allowed.
• Our town recycles paper, plastic and metal. You can mix all recyclables together in the blue bin - paper, plastic, bottles and cans. Please just make sure they are clean and dry.
• Garbage and recycling can be brought to the garbage hut at the foot of the main driveway. Collection is Tuesday at 6AM.
• We have a septic system, so please do not flush anything down the toilet except toilet paper.
• Because we have a septic system, there is no sink disposal. Please put all food waste in the garbage can, or save vegetable scraps for our garden compost or for the hens (no meat, bones or fruit rinds).
• Washer / dryer may be used by arrangement.
• Use of the space is limited to the specified guests and no more than 4 people.
• We welcome guests to visit the garden and chickens but please ask us to show you around first. DO NOT open the door to the chicken coop.
• We have a pond, and two very friendly outdoor dogs. Please make sure children are never outside without an adult. Please make sure children do not tease the dogs or try to take toys out of their mouths.
• Internet use is limited to email, internet and some streaming services. Gaming and illegal downloading of media are prohibited and such use will result in revoking access.
• Make yourselves at home and feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions.
Denna värd har 6 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
We love our home and enjoy sharing it with airbnb visitors. I also love traveling and airbnb has been great for helping us find affordable and comfortable accommodations wherever we go.