Our half-timbered house from 1781 with the integrated "new building" from 1914 offers modern comfort in a cosy atmosphere. The new renovated flat consists of four separate rooms (living room, fully equipped kitchen, two sleeping rooms) and a bathroom. There are a washing maschine and a dryer inside of the flat. In our large garden our guests enjoy a separate terrace for their own. Situated near the "Teutoburger Wald" it is perfectly suitable for walking and biking.