A gracious home in the heart of Sutter Creek--just half a block from Main Street's celebrated tasting rooms, music venues and shops. Historic charm meets unfussy luxury and modern comfort in this welcoming home snd its private garden.
1. Check-in time is 3pm and check-out is 11am. Whenever possible we are flexible about these times, but in busy periods early check-in/late check-out may not be possible.
2. Our house is set in a quiet street with many residences. Our neighbors are reasonable people. Please observe respectful quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. - 7:30 am on weekdays and 10:30 p.m. - 9:00 am on weekends. Please don't make a ruckus (i.e.; loud music in the yard or on the porch) that will keep the neighbors from sleeping--or from enjoying their own yards and homes.
3. This is a non-smoking and drug-free property. Smoking inside the house will result in the loss of the security deposit. No illegal drugs are allowed at any time.
4. We love pets, but they are not permitted at Serafina House out of respect for our own family members (and guests) with serious allergies.
5. Maximum Occupancy - Maximum occupancy is six (6) persons. Guests are allowed a maximum of three (3) cars, parked in tandem in our drive. This property is not suitable for large parties or big social events.
6. No daily maid service. Plenty of clean linens and bath towels are provided, but daily maid service is not provided. For stays of 7 nights or longer, we will arrange to have our cleaning service visit at a time that is mutually convenient. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken off site.
7. Our rates include the 10% Sutter Creek hotel tax.
Denna värd har 52 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
I feel lucky to split my time between Amador County and San Francisco, and I love helping people discover Sutter Creek and our "Gold Country" region.
I crave time to sit on the porch--and both Opal Street House and Serafina House have great old fashioned porches. Opal Street's is even equipped with a swing. It makes me happy to take a break from time plugged into media and work to gather friends / family for a walk on a back road, an informal meal, wading in the creek, or a day of exploring. I love life in SF, but I also love listening to the barn owl who flies over Serafina House at night, picking flowers in our gardens, walking on Spanish Street with my coffee early in the morning as Sutter Creek wakes up, or eating a just-picked nectarine while standing under the trees at Opal Street. Michael's and my best ideas of unfussy luxury, fun, and the kind of welcome we give close friends combine at our family homes in Sutter Creek. Opal Street House and Serafina House have distinct personalities and attributes--but both are houses for la dolce vita.
Friends from Hawaii once told Michael and me that wherever we go we make an Ohana house--a house where extended family gathers--and where everyone who gathers is extended family. We hope you feel that way when you come to stay.