Beautiful, newly updated 5 bedroom cabin in Midway's Snake Creek Canyon just up from Wasatch Golf Course near Park City, Soldier Hollow, Deer Valley, Mill Flats, Guardsman Pass, Jordanelle and Deer Creek Reservoir. Secluded and quiet, yet accessible year-round location. It has a fully stocked kitchen with all the conveniences of home including a phone, internet, dish network, phone, and 2 DVD players. You won't be disappointed!
Guests renting our home must be over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. No parties with excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property We do not allow pets unless otherwise noted for specific properties. There is no smoking allowed in our property.
Do not block to lane, as there are people who use it. There is parking for two - three car. Please call if you have any questions.
For Cabin Checkout here are a few reminders:
1. Before leaving, check to see all lights are off, window closed and doors are shut. To lock the door press the center button on the lock.
2. Please remove all garbage to the dumpster down the road.
3. Leave the heat set down at 55 degrees. The thermostat is in the back room by the furnace.
4. Please don’t use the fireplaces. It is a safety hazard and cannot be used
5. Put the lock back on the gazebo if you use it. There is a key in the kitchen above the sink.
6. Please don't use the washer and dryer unless extremely necessary.
7. Put the soiled towels and sheets on the washer.
8. Please call and let us know if anything needs replacing or repair.
9. There is a snow shovel if needed, please keep entrance and walkway cleared if there has been snow.
10. The broom and dustpan are in the attached garage and the vacuum is in the hall closet if needed.
The noise-maker in the garage is to detract mice or animals from entering. It seems to work in case you were wondering, but please let us know if you see any mice or signs of mice. We do not have mice in the cabin and want to keep it that way.
If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, walls or flooring, guest authorizes the property manager to bill them for additional fees. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the property manager receives information about excessive noise, Owners has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the property manager to charge the guest a minimum $300
Greg and Janet Reed
Denna värd har 8 omdömen för andra boenden.Visa andra omdömen
Hi I'm Janet, my husband Greg and I love to travel and want to share our cabin with others. It was built by my father, Bruce Wainwright, and has many wonderful memories as a gathering place for us. With all the luxuries of a home and recently remodeled it couldn't be in a more pristine spot. Perhaps my very favorite thing is just walking there in the fall. It's beautiful!
When I was young we would spend Holidays at the cabin. We'd hike, golf, snowmobile, ski and sledded in the surrounding hills. We built huts, played in the stream that runs down along side the cabin, attended Swiss Days, soaked in the hot pots, attended festivals like Cowboy Poetry and got ice cream at the local store.