Private, spacious studio apt in bushland setting with own entrance. Many guests are long termers. Exclusive Sydney suburb very close to the city and Chatswood. Open plan. Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, sink, table and chairs. New BBQ outside. Hifi. Wifi. Comfy chairs to unwind. Nearby walking tracks. Own toilet & bathroom, accessed from outside. Peaceful. NO TRAFFIC NOISE. Lovely garden and bushes to enjoy from back yard.
Sydney, Chatswood, North Shore, New South Wales
* Please ensure the apartment is left clean and tidy.
* Please don't shower between 10pm and 7:00am.
* Please be quiet from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
* Guest parking is on Mannerim Place. Parking at top carpark is only for drop of and pick up.
* No access beyond our property along the private road.
* Only guests who are booked in with Airbnb can be on the property. Please check with us if a friend/family member needs access to the property.
I am a Joy & Wellbeing Consultant, passionate about people and how to help them feel less stressed, free from pain and full of vitality and joy. I'm big on fun and making life fun. I am married with recent school leaver offspring. I am a keen meditator, breather, yogi and laughter yogi. I run a community laughter club each week which is lots of fun and a great way to meet people and make meaningful connections in the local community.
I love to travel and find meeting new people interesting and stimulating.
My diet is healthy with a good splattering of dark chocolate, decaf coffee and often low alcohol wine. Champas is a must for most occasions!
I swim with a group of men 3 times a week, walk my dog most days and train a couple of times a week, as well as practising yoga poses.
I love reading personal development books and have a pile beside my bed.