Two-bedroomed apartment on holiday complex in Yalova, a short ferry ride from Istanbul. Sea-view, terrace, beach 75m.
- The apartment is about 90 square metres. There is a large seaview balcony on the front on which you can sit and eat and watch the sun go down over the Sea of Marmara. On the back of the apartment, from one of the bedrooms, there is another smaller balcony. In the kitchen there is a fridge, microwave, four-ring hob, dishwasher and all the plates, pans and utensils necessary for six people.
- In the living-room there are two large sofas, one armchair plus a table with six chairs.
- There are two bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with three singles. Plus a sofa-bed in the living room for one person.
- In the bathroom there is a WC, sink, shower and washing machine.
- Internet can be connected if needed.
- The apartment is a three-minute walk from the sea, just across the grounds of the complex. There are two large swimming pools on the complex for which access (paid) can be organised. There is also a children's play area. - - On the beach there are several bars/cafes/restaurants. There are also a number of shops on the complex at which one can buy fresh fruit and vegetables, general foodstuffs, cakes, etc etc, plus some small restaurants.
- Yalova, with its direct fast-ferry service to Yenikapi in the centre of the old city of Istanbul, or Kartal on the Asian side, is ten minutes by taxi. There are multiple sailings every day in both directions.
Aydinkent has a special place in my heart, having stayed in my parents apartment for the past 30 summers. This year I wanted my own space and the flat we rented from Isil was perfect. The view, the sunset, the very well stocked kitchen meant we had a perfect stay and felt completely at home. With the new 3rd Bridge, Yalova is now only an hours drive from the Asian side of Istanbul and more accessible than ever. Aydinkent has something for everybody.. Great for kids with the play areas and pool.. And they are welcome in all restaurants/bars. Great for the older traveler with quiet coffee houses and garden restaurants in the neighbouring Ceylankent. Great for the sports enthusiast with its football, basketball and volleyball courts. And finally great for sitting with friends enjoying live music and sipping Raki. You never really need to venture out as you have lots of food shops and patisseries at your doorstep. If you fancy a bigger shop, it's a short minibus ride to the local shopping centre Ozdilek. Thank you Isil for everything. I look forward to coming back next year.
Wonderful ..!! We had the best experience in this place, we really happy by staying in Lindsay apartment the apartment it's really nice and complete with all that we need she is very kind and honest lady we are lucky me and my wife to meet her, for the place it's really for relax people are kind friendly and class I recommend every one for this place with family and couples, defiantly I'm in your apartment the next year because we meet really nice people there thank you Ashil for the nice experience from me & my wife.
Mekanım şuraya yakın: muhteşem manzaralar, restoran ve lokanta, plaj ve aile için etkinlikler. Benim mekanımı şu yüzden seveceksiniz: mutfak, rahat yatak, semt, konfor ve ışık. Yerim çiftler, yalnız maceralar, kurumsal seyahate çıkanlar, aileler (çocuklu) ve büyük gruplar için uygundur.
Host was contacting and helping me with all things. Thank him!
Ev çok yeni olmayabilir ama yalovanın ilk deniz kenarı sitesi harika bir konuma sahip her tarafa yakın kendi market plaj lokal gazino ve cafe si mevcut tatil için çok para harcamaya gerek yok
Hastane Adliye Deniz sahil dibinizde
Sakin ve kendini bilen insanlar hep aile
The behavior host was unpolitical , he refuse to to let me come at the reservation date unless I pay 100 EURO when I reach the flat , the main payment was 70 EURO . When the Airbnb staff knew about this behavior ; decided to cancel the reservation and refund all the previous payment to my credit card . My problem was to search for another place to stay in with my family at the date of my reservation with Yusuf .
Our cool & comfortable apartment has a good location between KIPA shopping mall and 2min. Walking distance to yalova amazing beach..
It's three fully furnished bedrooms have a nice sea and city view from the 5th floor...
It's surrounded by many hypermarkets and car parking available...
Big size bedrooms (14-20sqm.) with double bed for each bedroom.
One of bedrooms is master and has its own bathroom inside..
Big guests room or saloon..
Hi everyone. We are two student living in Yalova. There is an extra room in our house. So we decided to rent this to learn different cultures and friends. Actually if you are student, dont worry about the rent. Friendship is more important for us.