2 miles to TOWN- 4 miles to WHITWORTH UNIVERSITY- SKI RESORT- 24 miles.
* RIVER-FRONT DREAM HOME + GUEST HOUSE.
* One of Spokane's most Beautiful Panoramic Setting. Luxury authentic Log Cabin located right on the River.
- HIKING, BIKING. WINERY'S nearby downtown Spokane.
- WILDLIFE PRESERVE ON THE RIVER... Our Property is approximately 800 yards up-river from Haynes Conservation Area (Wildlife Preserve). Amazing animals and birds travel from Haynes Conservation area to our property.
*** $99 MONDAY's *** ONCE A YEAR
*** Offer good for ALL Monday's through May 24, 2020. Limited time offer. 2-night minimum stay required plus tax & fees.
BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION.
GUEST HOUSE NOT AVAILABLE November through April.
GUEST HOUSE MAY BE INCLUDED OR OPTIONAL:
1. GUEST HOUSE is INCLUDED at no extra charge only if there are EIGHT (8) REGISTERED GUESTS staying overnight at our River Front Property,
2. IF LESS THAN 8 Registered Guests staying overnight means GUEST HOUSE is OPTIONAL at extra charge.
3. GUEST HOUSE sleeps 1 or 2 persons (1 queen bed) and is only available for reservation arrival dates between May 1 and October 15.
During your stay, the Guest House will NOT be rented out to a different group other than for your party.
* MAXIMUM IS 6 or 8 PERSONS AGGREGATE including guests & visitors:
8 persons maximum for arrivals May thru October 15.
6 persons maximum for arrivals November thru April.
* You must sign a rental agreement & provide ID prior to arrival
* Parking MAXIMUM: 4 CARS
* NO PETS, NO VAPING, NO SMOKING
*** CELEBRATING OUR GRAND OPENING! ***
Storybook house is for your comfort.
Parties or gatherings of any kind are not allowed.
* WILDLIFE PRESERVE ON THE RIVER... We're located approximately 800 yards up-river from Haynes Conservation Area (Wildlife Preserve). This River is considered one of most PRISTINE rivers in the United States; and, supports over 134 migratory species of birds. Wildlife often travel from the Haynes Conservation area through our property while traveling along the River. PLEASE SEE PHOTOS!
Main house has two bedrooms each with popular Queen-sized memory foam Mattress which allows very comfortable sleeping & just hanging out, We provide clean sheets & pillow cases. Plenty of blankets also provided. Plus two (2) very comfortable roll-away beds (31”x75”).
a. Home Theater- New 65” Ultra 4K Flat Screen TV, a Blu-Ray/DVD player. Also includes Xfinity cable TV with about 240 channels.
b. FREE High-speed Wi-Fi provided.
c. Prepare meals in our BRAND NEW GOURMET KITCHEN. This chef's kitchen is fully equipped with all dishes & utensils needed to cook. Breakfast nook has a drop leaf table that seats 4 persons. Plus separate formal dining room seats six.
d. NEW ALL STAINLESS STEEL appliances provided including: Professional 5-burner gas range, CONVECTION oven, built-in microwave, dishwasher, Stainless French Door refrigerator with ice-maker, Granite counters, deep double granite sink, blender, coffee maker; and, of course, a bagel toaster.
e. Feel the radiating warmth from this home's two (2) gas burning fireplaces and there is a separate forced air central heating and air-conditioning system.
f. Outdoor gas BBQ and gas Fire-Pit on property.
DETAILED PROPERTY FEATURES:
1 - State-of-the-art “NEST” SMART central FORCED HEATING and AIR CONDITIONING (Main House). Set the perfect temperature.
2 - NEW OUTDOOR SPA.
Submerse yourself in our new hot bubbling 6-person Spa; relax, let any problems simply melt away.
3 - PRIVATE HOME THEATER. Experience movies & sporting events like never before with our new HUGE MONSTER 65" 4K HDTV home theater. This TV has the same resolution as a movie theater and four (4) times the resolution of an HDTV television. Enjoy new custom Leather Cinema Recliners plus an amazing Dolby/DTS 2.1 Sound system.
4 - HDTV Cable TELEVISION:
Includes new Xfinity DVR to record your favorite shows & Sporting Events while you are out shopping, exploring & hiking!
5 - HIGH SPEED CABLE WIFI INTERNET is included.
6 - MAIN HOUSE SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS:
Bedroom 1: 1 queen bed + 1 single bed (roll-away)*
Bedroom 2: 1 queen bed + 1 single bed (roll-away)*
*Roll-away beds measure 31"x75", and may be set up throughout home.
7 - LAUNDRY ROOM (Main House):
There is a separate laundry room that provides storage and New full size Washer and Dryer.
8 - BATHROOM(s):
a. MAIN HOUSE has ONE (1) BATHROOM (see photo)...
Bathroom is completely remodeled, everything is new. We provide towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, a hair blow-dryer, etc.
b. GUEST HOUSE has a 1/2 BATHROOM (Meaning toilet, sink and vanity only)... SHOWERS are AVAILABLE ONLY IN MAIN HOUSE BATHROOM.
9 - OUR CABIN is ideal for 1 to 6 persons MAXIMUM (Nov. - April.) OR; up to eight (8) persons MAXIMUM only with Guest House (available May 1 - October 15).
10 – COVERED OBSERVATORY DECK and WILDLIFE:
a. Enjoy our beautiful Observatory deck. Soft lighting for night time social & game activities. Surrounded by majestic trees. Gas BBQ is provided.
b. In day time experience a wide variety of wildlife; including: many varieties of fish in River, Fox, Eagles, Tree Squirrels jumping high-above from tree-top to tree-top, Moose, Otters, Deer & Canadian Geese foraging in River.
11 - GUEST FEE:
Rates are based on two (2) guests; Add $12 PER PERSON per night exceeding two.
* Per person charge includes normal extra cleaning costs. Prior to your arrival, we provide LINEN SERVICE. It is determined by number of registered Guests in your party. Your registered guests determine the correct number of beds to be made-up with linens, sheets blankets and pillows. Additional towels are also provided based on number of registered Guests in your party.
Parking area is limited to a MAXIMUM OF FOUR (4) CARS.
STORYBOOK RIVER HOUSE… Smell fresh 150 year old Ponderosa & Jeffrey Pine needles. Be lulled to sleep by the sound of gentle river rapids on a summer night.
Experience crisp mountain air. Being surrounded by a forest/river environment that is teaming with wildlife. If you're into wildlife watching and/or photography, this is a great place for both! Enjoy the natural beauty, privacy, Lakes, River, abundant hiking & biking trails. Winery’s are nearby & downtown Spokane. Gentle snow-fall in winter months. Brilliant fall colors, cool spring temperatures, summer warmth, and cold mountain spring water! Only a 5 minute drive to Spokane shopping. Close to everything. Crisp, clear night skies display millions of stars and shooting stars, a family get-away that's great for the kids; or a quiet, secluded romantic honeymoon hide-away.
* 5 to 9 Minutes to grocery, theater, restaurants, shopping, Golf Course.
35 minute to ski resorts.
4 minute drive to Wandermere Golf Course.
10 minutes to CatTails Zoo.
LITTLE SPOKANE RIVER...
Don’t be fooled by the name - The Little Spokane River is a 35-mile long hidden treasure. A popular fly-fishing destination. This River contains native rainbow trout, introduced brown trout, suckerfish, brook trout and mountain whitefish. If you’re not an angler, the Little Spokane runs through Riverside State Park and offers miles of hiking trails. Try the loop beginning at Painted Rocks in the Little Spokane Natural Area where you can find views of Long Lake and the Spokane River.
Our Log Cabin opens to the outdoors for views and direct exposure to nearby forest. This exposure to nature provides a wonderful inspirational relaxing effect. Japanese call it 'Shinrin-Yoku' which translates to 'forest bathing'. The idea is simple: If a person visits a natural area and walks in a relaxed way, there are calming, rejuvenating and restorative benefits to be achieved. Studies have documented reduced stress, lower blood sugar, better concentration, diminished pain, and improved immunity...
Taking in the forest atmosphere has become a cornerstone of preventive health care and healing in Japanese medicine. Researchers have established a robust body of scientific literature on the health benefits of spending time under the canopy of a living forest. Many trees give off organic compounds that support “NK” (natural killer) cells that are part of our immune system's way of fighting cancer.
JOHN MUIR wrote:
“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home... Wilderness is a necessity.”
IF YOU ENJOY A KAYAK OR CANOE ...
Bring it with you; and, walk from our Log Cabin a few feet launch into the Little Spokane River.
RENTALS can be DELIVERED TO OUR HOUSE... For Rafting, tubes and Kayak rentals, Shuttle service and guided tours, kindly contact "FLOW ADVENTURES", Spokane (509) 242-8699. Tell them you are staying at OUR vacation rental on the Little Spokane River.
* Pets and smoking are NOT allowed on property.
There is a $250 fine if you or anyone in your party smokes in house.
Pet disclaimer: There is a strict no pets policy... Many people have allergies to pets and a violation of this policy requires costly cleaning on my part. Please be respectful of this policy and our other guests.
* ADDITIONAL PERSONS POLICY: There have been a few issues with guests whom have not been honest about number of people in their party so I'd like to be very clear about this policy. We will always try to be as accommodating as possible so if you have a special request please ask. That said if you do not honestly state the number of people in your party including visitors it will result in a loss of your damage deposit and potential additional cleaning charges.
* LET US KNOW AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE IF THE NUMBER OF GUESTS CHANGES...
a. NO OPEN FLAME candles allowed in house or anywhere on property.
c. You must be at least 25 years of age in order to make a reservation. Otherwise, please contact us prior to making a reservation.
d. Prior to making a reservation please state in writing to us. If there is a special event or group gathering function planned and if any additional persons will be invited during your stay (other than registered guests).
BOOK NOW, to stay at one of the most Beautiful Panoramic Settings in Spokane. House is located: In majestic 100 year old Pine Trees by the woods manicured lawns AND on the Little Spokane River.
HAYNES CONSERVATION AREA - IS JUST DOWN-RIVER FROM OUR HOUSE...
It is one of the most scenic wildlife wilderness areas in Spokane County. Its spring-fed river is teaming with incredible wildlife including: fish, Otters, moose, fox, Whitetail deer, beaver and over 135 different migratory species of birds.
While trails take you through this lovely park, it feels like you are in a deep conversation with nature. The rustling of the leaves, the soft music of the swaying trees, the chirping of the birds and the occasional squeak of an animal. Be considerate and leave no trace, as the animals who have made these woods their home shouldn’t be disturbed!
Spread over such a large area, this region offers Nature trails, Equestrian trails, Cross-country skiing and Fishing.
Haynes Conservation Area Address: 1712 E Leona Dr, Spokane, WA 99208, USA
Typ av rum
Eget hus/egen lgh
Typ av boende
Spokane, Washington, USA