Eget hus/egen lgh
Om detta boende
Come be one of the first to stay in our new two story guest house. We built it just for you! You’ll love our place because of the comfy bed, the coziness, the full kitchen, the quiet neighborhood, and the views. Walk to Liberty Station, groceries and breakfast. Plenty of great restaurants and shopping within a few minutes drive or walk. With room for four to sleep comfortably, our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Stay and enjoy yourself in this great space.
This is a newly built house with guests in mind. We have tried to consider all of your needs in outfitting the kitchen, bedroom and bath. We have USB ports for your gadgets, wifi for your convenience and heat and air conditioning for your comfort. The two-story house has one set of stairs that will take you from the welcoming entryway into the upstairs living space where you will find a fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom and an easily converted couch. You have green views and city lights out the back windows, a view of "the big house" and the dogs out the bedroom windows and city hillside views from the front of the house. In the summer, you can see Sea World fireworks from the bathroom, dining area and kitchen. It's one of the reasons I bought the house. If you know the Point Loma area, then you know that we are in the flight path from the conveniently located airport. Fortunately, San Diego has a noise curfew from 11:30 pm to 6:30 am and the house is equipped with double-paned windows, so if you are a deep sleeper or keep the windows closed, the noise should not bother you.
You will have access to the entire house except for the garage. There is plenty of street parking and you are welcome to park on the driveway - it's a bit steep, so be sure to use your parking brake! There is a small undeveloped yard space that is not furnished or particularly useful, but you are welcome to stand under the tree and look at the neighbor's fence ;-).
Umgänge med gäster
I will be available throughout your stay - unless I inform you otherwise, in advance. Please call or text with any questions or needs. We are new to this process and may have missed something in outfitting the house for you. You are a guest in our guest house. We live right next door and we have three dogs who you can greet through the bedroom window, but otherwise they won't disturb you.
Annat att notera
This is an all electric house - electric stove, electric heat, electric hot water heater, so please be mindful when you leave for the day and turn everything off. Because the house is small, it doesn't take long to warm up or cool off, so no need to leave the heat or A/C on all day while you are off on your adventure or attending a meeting. We have a housekeeper who comes on Monday and Thursday, so if you stay a week or more, you'll have fresh towels and bedding, otherwise you won't be disturbed over a weekend stay.
This is a shoe free zone. There is a space in the entry for your shoes. Please use it as we would prefer to keep the house as clean as possible and the floors protected from scratches. There is absolutely no smoking allowed on the premises - inside or out.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. Failure to abide by this rule will result in full loss of Security Deposit.
2. You will be provided with one key during your stay and it is your responsibility to keep track of it. There will be a $25 fee for any lost keys.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
4. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
5. Guest and all members of the Rental Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Guest and all members of the Rental Party release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Rental Party may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guest and all members of the Rental Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.
9. The Security Deposit as outlined by Airbnb, is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Guest as per the Airbnb agreement. Guest will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Rental Party or other invitees during the lease term, and Guest shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
10. You will be given access to 2 TV remotes and 1 remote for the Heat/AC units in the house. You will be responsible for these remotes during your stay. A lost remote will incur a $50 charge. To avoid confusion, please place all three remotes on the dining room table when you checkout.
11. Parking: Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked on the street between the corner and the driveway facing in the correct direction down the hill. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
12. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service during your stay. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
13. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house.
14. Dishwasher: Please only use dishwasher soap pods, not liquid dish washing soap in the dishwasher. Knives from the knife block are HAND WASH ONLY, do NOT put them in the dishwasher.
15. Water and Hot Water: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or diapers should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or diapers have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged for damages and repairs. The house has a tankless hot water heater that is set at a safe temperature; if it is found that you have tampered with the temperature and cause injury to yourself or others, that is your responsibility.
Avboka fram till 5 dagar innan resan och få en fullständig återbetalning, inklusive serviceavgifter.
I work from home as a management consultant. I am married and have a 5 year old son. We also have three dogs (who are fenced in away from the guest house) and two cats, so life is pretty hectic. I'm looking forward to hosting many guests to gain a bit of social exposure - even if it is only 12 steps away from my house!