The perfect social distancing/self isolation spot for those going stir crazy in the city! Offering 10% discount for 7-29 day stays.
☀️ Take in the country air & Vit D to boost your immune system
🍃 1/2 acre private property to easily maintain 6 ft distance.
🥾 While gyms are closed take advantage of nearby hiking trails or 🚣♀️ kayak rental.
🌶 Locally owned restaurants are offering take out & some are offering delivery.
🍺 Local brewery is offering food, 6 pk & growler fills to go.
NOTE: Rest assured, extra precautions are being taken by my team to fully sanitize the house between guest stays. I am also restricting back to back bookings to allow time for the more detailed sanitation efforts.
Located on a half acre of waterfront property, in a quiet neighborhood, offering the perfect get-away from the city, where the stars are vibrant & the moon glistens across the lake at night.
-— ⚓️ Social distancing activities ⚓️ —-
1. Unplug, grab your partner for a long romantic walk & connect w/nature (several nearby hiking trails).
2. Fire up the grill, kick back with an adult beverage and soak up some sunshine (local brewery is selling 6-packs and growler fills to go).
3. Enjoy a night of stargazing next to a fully stocked fire pit.
4. Melt your cares away in a custom shower for two. Dim the lights, turn on the (electronic) candles & reenergize with a therapeutic epsom shower scrub.
5. Create memories over a romantic candle lit dinner at sunset. The kitchen is stocked with:
* cookware, large & small appliances
* large selection of spices, rubs,
marinades & condiments
* help yourself to a clipping of fresh
rosemary, lemon thyme, or green
onions from the garden to enhance
NOTE: Most restaurants are remaining open for take out and some are offering delivery during this time of social distancing.
At the Lake Escape, I want you to enjoy your stay to the fullest; therefore, check-in/out times are flexible if arrival/departure times are agreed upon when reservation is booked.
——————🔹 NOTES 🔹——————
* Not ideal for swimming or docking a
boat, the water is shallow.
* To fish, you’ll want waders for walking
into the water a bit.
* My gravel driveway will accommodate
a boat, however is not covered,
nearest outlet is approx 100ft from
————⚓️ Explore the Lake ⚓️-—-——
Gym closed & need your exercise???
* 🚣♀️ RENTALS - kayak on wide open
water, fill your lungs with fresh
country air and soak up some vitamin
D to boost your immune system.
* 🌸 Arboretum & state park close by
for hiking trails & outdoor fun such as
bird watching, romantic picnic, or
fishing. Can easily stay more than 6ft
from anyone else on the lake at our
Don’t care to cook, let our unique family owned restaurants pamper you during your stay! These local favorites are offering pick up (some offering delivery).
* 🍺 Cedar Creek Brewery has
wonderful to go lunch options and is a
local hotspot for brunch on Sundays.
They are also offering 6-packs and
growler fills to go.
* 🥗 Vernon’s Lakeside is a great lunch
or dinner spot. American fare by a
local family who moved from the
* 🍗 Vicki’s BBQ is not only the best bbq
in town but this family is passionate
about feeding those who are hungry.
They are the first ones to jump in
when they see a need. Wonderful
food and local family to support.
* 🍔 BnR Country - great comfort food
spot & friendly staff!
* 🌶 Hectors Mexican restaurant - most
loved Mexican food in the area by
cedar creek locals.
* 🌽 Cochran’s Cafeteria - southern
style comfort food, salads & a wide
verity of veggies.
——— ⚓️ LOCAL EVENTS ⚓️ ————
Schedules to resume after Governor lifts the ban on restaurants, bars, & social events.
* Tiki Hut
Larry Penny live every Friday (in the
summer 7pm - 9pm).
* 6th Semi-Annual Mabank Car Truck
Motorcycle Boat & Offroad, Dickey’s
BBQ downtown Mabank, 4/4.
* Cedar Creek Lake Car Show & Kiwanis
Krawfish Boil, 5/5.
* Gun Barrel City presents concert in
the park, 5/22, 6/26, 7/7 (dates are
* Parrot Head Poker Run fundraiser, 7/18
* Vernon’s lakeside (great restaurant
w/outdoor seating, lake view & live
bands on weekends).
* Cedar Creek Brewery - Half-price
burgers every Friday. Best Sunday
brunch spot in town!
Trivia every Thursday at 6:30pm
Backhand Sally plays on 4/4
Anniversary party 8/1
* 3Ps in a Vine:
Winery 5th anniversary party 6/6.
BYOM nights - 4/18, 5/9, 6/13
BYOM (Bring your own meat, winery
provides grills, seasonings, salad &
baked potato). $20 deposit,
reservation required, & applies to
wine purchase that evening.
* First Monday Trade Days:
04/30 - 05/03 05/28 - 05/31
07/02 - 07/05 07/30 - 08/02
09/03 - 09/06 10/01 - 10/04
10/29 - 11/01 12/03 - 12/06
* Vintage Market Days is proud to present our Spring Event, ‘Among the Wildflowers,’ coming to the East Texas Area April 17-19! Link for tickets: https://vintagemarketdays.com/market/east-texas/tickets.php
* Purtis Creek State Park - Kayak classes
4/11 & 5/2.
Happy to answer any questions you may have before booking. Hope to see you soon!
Located in the country, away from small town lights & noise. You’ll feel like your nestled far away in a country cabin for 2, yet only 5 minute from Walmart, CVS, small town shopping, mom and pop restaurants, etc..
Very quiet country neighborhood w/mixed site-built & modular homes. My home is a 2 story cedar sided house. Guests are invited to occupy the first floor.
Typ av rum
Eget hus/egen lgh
Typ av boende
Mabank, Texas, USA